Machete

Filmed in the SLC
pimp.gif

So you know it's good.

Dope movie. Very entertaining, and the funny stuff never really stopped.
1-800-hitman 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cheech was hilarious too.

Dope movie. Very entertaining, and the funny stuff never really stopped.
1-800-hitman 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cheech was hilarious too.

Looks like it could either be amazing or the corniest movie ever made. Hopefully its good because Trejo is dope.

Looks like it could either be amazing or the corniest movie ever made. Hopefully its good because Trejo is dope.

movie was incredible...nothing thought provoking, but alot of action, funny moments, and beautiful women (info on that chick he was trying to save in the beginning 
pimp.gif
)...story line was cool..wasn't exactly cohesive, but i didn't go there for that...alot of the stuff seemed a little force because in was in the original trailer, like the pool scene with the mom & daughter
Lindsey Lohan was pretty dope...props to her for showing them ta-tas

homie running in with the ice cream cart 
roll.gif

movie was incredible...nothing thought provoking, but alot of action, funny moments, and beautiful women (info on that chick he was trying to save in the beginning 
pimp.gif
)...story line was cool..wasn't exactly cohesive, but i didn't go there for that...alot of the stuff seemed a little force because in was in the original trailer, like the pool scene with the mom & daughter
Lindsey Lohan was pretty dope...props to her for showing them ta-tas

homie running in with the ice cream cart 
roll.gif

It was decent.  Quite a few stretches without a laugh goes by.  It can't maintain the pace it needed to really work.  Not bad though.

It was decent.  Quite a few stretches without a laugh goes by.  It can't maintain the pace it needed to really work.  Not bad though.

man idk about you guys, or maybe it was the time when i went to see it but the theater was straight empty.

great movie though, i was dying when dude swung through the window on one floor and into the next using dudes intestine for rope

man idk about you guys, or maybe it was the time when i went to see it but the theater was straight empty.

great movie though, i was dying when dude swung through the window on one floor and into the next using dudes intestine for rope

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by Retro23J

"I quit" *hands over gun*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
had the whole theather dyin