Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Taco Bell commercial followup to this match. Awesome

Target market 
laugh.gif

I would take Truth so much more seriously if he didn't have the stupid freaking earings and piercings.

I would take Truth so much more seriously if he didn't have the stupid freaking earings and piercings.

Vince McMahon is playing on the sociopolitical situation of illegal immigrants taking jobs in America with this storyline. He's smarter than we thought.

j/k
laugh.gif

Vince McMahon is playing on the sociopolitical situation of illegal immigrants taking jobs in America with this storyline. He's smarter than we thought.

j/k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I thought that at first, but then I realized almost every heel is dressed/groomed "clean".

I thought that at first, but then I realized almost every heel is dressed/groomed "clean".

I don't know if anyone is/has bought the WM Blu-Ray/DVD, but they edit out The Undertaker's theme Johnny Cash's Ain't No Grave and HHH's theme Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls. Cheapass WWE.

I don't know if anyone is/has bought the WM Blu-Ray/DVD, but they edit out The Undertaker's theme Johnny Cash's Ain't No Grave and HHH's theme Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls. Cheapass WWE.

Dammit, just ordered it off amazon yesterday.
ohwell.gif
Is the Nas/Miz video still on there?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

ohwell.gif

I believe so, but they edited out Cena's DMX promo.  Nas must have sold the rights for cheap.  Kellis be killing him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

ohwell.gif

I believe so, but they edited out Cena's DMX promo.  Nas must have sold the rights for cheap.  Kellis be killing him 
laugh.gif

I remember the build for that Lawler/Hart match.  Lawler had vignettes on how he didn't wash his feet for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom