Macklemore x Ryan Lewis Wing$

Macklemore is doing his thing in the 206, and I figured this was relative and too dope not to share.

Enjoy.

20110121-WINGS1.jpg

"Momma, this air bubble right here is gonna make me fly"
Story of my childhood
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Macklemore is comin' up tho! Good @#$$.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

Weak
co-sign everyone seems to love this guy I did bump some Macklemore about 2 or 3 years ago but that Dave Niehaus song My Oh My these guys did was
sick.gif
pretty lame.
It is the cool new thing to like this cat if you are in the Puget Sound though meanwhile he does concerts at WSU and Whatcom Community College..blowing up? Not quite.

Some real og sneaker cuts
  Raekwon never lets me down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Husalah this album has always been a fav of me and my crew.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

A Town Rep wrote:

Weak
co-sign everyone seems to love this guy I did bump some Macklemore about 2 or 3 years ago but that Dave Niehaus song My Oh My these guys did was
sick.gif
pretty lame.
It is the cool new thing to like this cat if you are in the Puget Sound though meanwhile he does concerts at WSU and Whatcom Community College..blowing up? Not quite.

arcade+fire+cat.jpg

Hey, it's not like Common Market, Blue Scholars, et al are playing hugeeeee venues either. Not everyone has to blow up to play good music.

Don't have any problems with sharing of opinions, but no need to hate
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by joeman1515

A Town Rep wrote:

Weak
sick.gif
pretty lame.

arcade+fire+cat.jpg

Hey, it's not like Common Market, Blue Scholars, et al are playing hugeeeee venues either. Not everyone has to blow up to play good music.

Don't have any problems with sharing of opinions, but no need to hate
smile.gif

Good point. I just think his CD Language of My World was pretty good and he hasnt seemed to really made a lot of progress was really more of the point I wanted to make.

Blue Scholars are somewhat popular nationally, they would have to be the most recognizable artist in Seattle Hip-Hop I would say.

Why is he doing the Wings poster though? Kinda wants to make me puke. And while we're at it, why is he wearing a Bulls jersey? Maybe if he was from the Chi, but if he's suppose to be repping the 206 so tuff, then why isn't he rockin a throwback payton? Macklemore, please don't ever imitate MJ again. you two have nothing in common.

Back
Top Bottom