Mad IGNORANT sex question I should probably know the answer to by now...BUT..

When you're doing your dougie and you go deep and then you feel that small pinch on your soldier, the %@%% is that? I call it the STOP button.. feels bad man.  It's like the Giney don't wanna be friends no more.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
No BS guys... be for real..  Is that like the cervix or something? The drawings and illustrations ain't really helping me and I don't wanna ask nobody in real life cuz I feel dumb asking ya'll, $@+%...

(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
all at once)

When you're doing your dougie and you go deep and then you feel that small pinch on your soldier, the %@%% is that? I call it the STOP button.. feels bad man.  It's like the Giney don't wanna be friends no more.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
No BS guys... be for real..  Is that like the cervix or something? The drawings and illustrations ain't really helping me and I don't wanna ask nobody in real life cuz I feel dumb asking ya'll, $@+%...

(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
all at once)

edited: doesn't feel like getting banned for something dumb again. You Nt'er are still kids. Sheesh

edited: doesn't feel like getting banned for something dumb again. You Nt'er are still kids. Sheesh

It's the AIDS.

Also, the damn finger pic almost made me puke. It's been years since I have seen that crap.

On a real note, I also have felt something similar. I used to feel it on my old girl as well, and she would actually bleed occasionally if I poked too hard.. Still kept going though, shame on me
eyes.gif

It's the AIDS.

Also, the damn finger pic almost made me puke. It's been years since I have seen that crap.

On a real note, I also have felt something similar. I used to feel it on my old girl as well, and she would actually bleed occasionally if I poked too hard.. Still kept going though, shame on me
eyes.gif

So this is a "I'm knocking the back out" in disguise?

I don't know. Was there any mention of feeling it in the stomach?

So this is a "I'm knocking the back out" in disguise?

I don't know. Was there any mention of feeling it in the stomach?

Its the cervix like someone said earlier. I remember when my ex was pregnant I would see how much she was dilated like I'm a Dr or some shhh 
laugh.gif

Its the cervix like someone said earlier. I remember when my ex was pregnant I would see how much she was dilated like I'm a Dr or some shhh 
laugh.gif

Its not ignorant bro.....

Honestly it can be anything from a cervical polyp or it can be the area around the external os (outer cervix)

But if you are honestly feeling a pinch i think its just the grove in her anatomy between the end of her vaginal canal and cervix that may be causing the pinch
Just be careful doing what you do because if its truly a POLYP you can break it and cause it to bleed.....

hope it helps somewhat.

Experience: Doing loads of pap smears for the past 4 weeks of medical training
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom