Maddddddddd Random: So Im Peeping My Dude's New Girl

Logged onto FB checking a message that came to my phone and I see my dude has some photos posted up of him and his new girl on vacation.

ae4cyf.jpg

2dmi5hc.jpg

5foepz.jpg

o8axp0.jpg

So........ im thinking to myself my son did well, pretty face, nice body beautiful smile and etc everything was good up until this point.

244vcwg.jpg

[Marlon Wayans] Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [Marlon Wayans]

Damn why she had to be a girl that sparked... I mean this is probably the closest thing my dude came to a dime since I known him. It would probably be hard forme to by pass a smoker especially a cigarette smoker but i don't know what'd i do in this situation... what about all those cats who hate women whosmoke. If a woman was beautiful enough would you let it slide

Damn why she had to be a girl that sparked... I mean this is probably the closest thing my dude came to a dime since I known him. It would probably be hard for me to by pass a smoker especially a cigarette smoker but i don't know what'd i do in this situation... why about all those cats who hate women who smoke. If a woman was beautiful enough would you let it slide

yeah.

I wouldn't mind getting a side-piece who smoked but I can't go out with a girl who smokes. I just can't do it.

The girl I'm trying to pursue right now smokes the ganja too.
ohwell.gif

It's not really a big deal though, so I'll let it slide, cigarettes are worse imo.

hella thick .. she thinks she's all that .. but nahhhhhhh i wouldn't turn my head for that

She's pretty but you could tell she looks much better in person for some reason. Props for the pics. Sucks she smokes.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

no where near a dime
more like a nickel and just as round
I ain't even tryna defend his girl OD like that because i have my own but thats tomfoolery you typing... shortie is no less than an 7. A 5son... to each of his own. I guess your pulling Lauren London/Gabby Union type chicks... more power to you.

btw never said she was a dime I said thats the closest he every got to one. She's a solid 8 imo

how is that "mad random?"
I though the topic is kinda left field for 3am in the morning.

Nevermind the cornball that come in threads and speak on another mans girl, like they smashing on the regular.
smh.gif

Anyway smokers mouth has to be the thing, I had to drop a broad bc she smoked. The smell and taste on their lips are
sick.gif

Nevermind the cornballs that come in thread and speaks on another mans girl, like they smashing on the regular.
smh.gif

Anyway smokers mouth has to be the thing, I had to drop a broad bc she smoked. The smell and taste on their lips are
sick.gif

why does this happen i'm feelin a dude.... he's cute.... dresses nice... is cool...... then he pulls out a cigarette
smh.gif
cigarettes are a definite no inmy book

NEVER!!!!! Smoking is disgusting, which makes any chick who smokes digusting. Smoking automatically makes a chick less attractive. #$@% is GROSS!!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom