Madden 10 League XBOX 360 INVITATIONS CLOSED!!!

Everybody team that says open is availible lol, Hie me up online with questions comments etc. GT Dam It Iceman, Im on right now

Wait, what happened with the other NT league? If that one is done, ill take the 49ers in this one... GT is ii FLaShH ii

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Wait, what happened with the other NT league? If that one is done, ill take the 49ers in this one... GT is ii FLaShH ii

League is still up, Craigmatic made a new thread.

oh actually take me out, didnt know you needed to redeem a code for online franchise, i dont have a code. dont ask questions 8) lol

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

oh actually take me out, didnt know you needed to redeem a code for online franchise, i dont have a code. dont ask questions 8) lol
if you bought the game it's on the back of your manual

damn SMH i thought the pats were still available aite give me the 9ers

GT: x22stylezx

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Hold up, I gottsa get the a Madden DLC to play a online franchisse? Damn I didnt know that.

lol its on the back manual... i'm out though sorry guys...i'll get in on the next one.

Houston Texans
GT: sirbedrock87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ima go ham with steve slaton / Andre johnson

So what's the official start date? If it can't wait until at least next Sunday, take me out... I gotta re-up on my Xbox Live... it JUST ran out and mypockets are low...

I'm down.

GT: illmatic34
Team - Texans

But my subscription will run out soon and I'm not sure when I can renew it. So anyone can fill in for me if I can't play.

im down
GT = Entourage24
Team = ********

and for the online franchise code on the back of the manual, is this a one time use only or it unlocks online franchise permanently?

Back
Top Bottom