MADDEN 15 NEXT GEN XBOX ONE LEAGUE ! Who wants to Join ?

Fantasy Draft ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
will boot him when i get home and send out the invites who i missed

looking to draft before the weekend is over atleast and get this rolling 

I go to work at 430 pm Pacific so can we draft earlier then that?

Now that we r doin fantasy draft id like to switch from Pats to Browns if possible before we start LOL if someone takes them tho its whatever

If we can't get this league poppin sometime this week, is it safe to assume it's never happening?

been busy with destiny also last time i checked just need about 3-4 more ppl to join who i sent invites to..

pretty sure we have more than 10 people which is good. 

Can draft tonight depending if i go out or not for this Eagles game, if not ill be down to snap TV and draft

Im in work again till 5 

who took it ? i cant assign teams 

it only allowed me to send invites than once that person accepts they can choose.

If you still have openings I'd like to join the league. GT is FanaticTrout247
yes there is, cant remember the teams exactly but if you are home by an xbox you can join up

Search for NT XBOX and password is Jordan23

If not i will get to it after work 

I will also do a head count to see how many people have joined

think we have just enough to start by tonight or tomorrow

So assuming everything is good to go with the head count, number of teams etc. is everyone good with drafting tonight? I'm ready to get this started
nthat.gif

NOOOO cause folks stealing other ppls teams when clearly we discussed whose getting who ....
I pictured a random person yelling this out loud
roll.gif

I know it's not that funny but I'm at work bored out of my mind
laugh.gif

For what it's worth, we are using a fantasy draft so it doesn't really matter which team you use...does it
nerd.gif

NOOOO cause folks stealing other ppls teams when clearly we discussed whose getting who ....
I pictured a random person yelling this out loud :rofl:

I know it's not that funny but I'm at work bored out of my mind :lol:

For what it's worth, we are using a fantasy draft so it doesn't really matter which team you use...does it :nerd:

LOL oh so we doing a fantasy draft in that case no worries then lol

Nice. Eff it ill stick with the pats for speed sake. Lets get the draft crackin tonight!. 8pm? Anyone got a time need/request.
Im cool anytime after im home like 6 pm

Back
Top Bottom