All-Pro/Madden
9 minute quarters
15 second run off
Injuries: ON
Fatigue: ON
Game Speed: Normal
Sliders: Custom/TBA

madden.png

Archives 2015 - http://niketalk.com/t/604892/madden-15-ps4-league-season-3-week-1-headlines

Super Bowl Winners

Season 1 - @jQQQQQ - Chiefs
Season 2 - tehbest13 tehbest13 - Seahawks
Season 3 - @DaHero1017 - Giants
Season 4 - @SteelCity412 - Steelers
Season 5 - @yungchris504 - Patriots

giphy.gif

Archives 2016 - http://niketalk.com/t/627665/madden-16-ps4-league-preseason-starts-after-first-roster-update

Super Bowl Winners

Season 1 - tehbest13 tehbest13 - Seahawks
Season 2 - @tyonenine - Rams
Season 3 - @yungchris504 - Saints

2017 - ????

Super Bowl Prizes

1438x1076.png.b07cadf8f9f844e7a22233a15054aade.large

Season 1 -
Season 2 -
Season 3 -
Season 4 -
Season 5 -​

Episode 1 -
Episode 1 Part 2 -

DRAFT ORDER
1. Jeremy
2. Jesus
3. Manny
4. Kerm
5. Dez
6. Antoine
7. Flash
8. Ty
9. Retto
10. Tone
11. Cease
12. JT
13. Speedy
14. Justin
15. Marck
16. Jose
17. Ronnie
18. B
19. Reggie
20. Mixtape
21. Chris
22. Gix
23. Phil
24. Slim
25. Danny
26. V
27. David
28. Evan
29. Mays
30. Danyo
31. Young Bill Russell
32. Anthony

Last edited:
July...the first full month of summer.

You know that month...the one where every aspiring World Champion's pride is intact (for now)...aspirations high...anticipation mounting...

The one that gives us Independence Day...NFL training camps...sundresses in abundance!

You see, we CAN have nice things! And on occasion, they come in 3's...

But let's back up to that number for a second...

Three.

As in Year Three of the Niketalk Madden League! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Welcome back, competitor! So you just couldn't get enough, huh? Well, how could you when there's so much to unpack this year? A new commish team (who you'll meet shortly), new rivalries brewing throughout the offseason, old ones being renewed...

Yet we don't know who's going where; it all depends on the luck of the draw!

Now Let's get started...with our quintet of commishes for Madden 17!

Manny - But you knew that already! Official league CEO/founder, with speeding-bullet like TD drives. Offensive mastermind...don't leave your safety un-usered 'round him, true playa for real!

Chris - One of a pair of two-time, two-time champions in the short history of the league! When he says GG, trust me, it ain't referring to post-game pleasantries...ask Madden 16 cornerbacks what I mean.

Jose - The other two-time champ! A playoff win virgin's worst nightmare (ask Marck), true Xs and Os guy and one of the best all around players in the game! #TrustTheProcess...and why would he not, given his results thus far?

Cesar - Playmakers are a dish served cold, with a double side of revenge...and I love it! Fresh out of the Duck Dynasty Institute of Schematics, where the simple blink of an eye can cause you to give up a no-huddle induced touchdown...let alone the wrong defense.

And...to end all speculation...

Antoine - The most dynamic offense in the game! The game must be saved from bubblegum, and who better than the resident MessiaH to bring the completion of that mission to fruition? Madden minus bubblegum is just "simple mathematics"...just ask him! After, of course, you ask how many championships he's winning this year!

Such a great group...see, Toine invaded Manny's division, yet Jose has never lost against Toine...but Chris' opening statement of his last SB run was a 50+ point barrage on Jose...who's good friends with Cease...who's budding rivalry with Toine after a back-and-forth playoff affair (complete with offseason jabs) is one of the more anticipated storylines of M17, but nearly gave up a 50 spot to Manny!

So much connectivity...and we're well connected; better than ever, I might add!

Here's what you can expect this year:

IG: No longer are you just playing for bragging rights along with your NT Madden brethren! You have a bad game? You give up a crazy amount of points? Make an incredible play? It's all documented for all to see with the use of the league's much-awaited Instagram page! Social media beats a short memory! :pimp:

Writeups/Podcasts: Both are back this year, and better than ever! Stay plugged to both to read and hear all your pre and post-game/week/season analysis provided by the likes of myself, Flash, and the honorable Mixtape! :nthat:

A Game of Skill: With the construction of this year's commissioner team, the emphasis will be placed on the purity of the game! No longer will skills be thrown to the wayside in favor of success...discovering the best plays is cool to an extent. Discovering who the best PLAYERS in the league, however, is unrivaled...we need answers! :nerd:

So...my first official question to you is...what will you do when greatness calls your name, competitor? Will you rise to the occasion, and stake your claim among the league's elite? Or will you be one of those who just can't hack it on the game's biggest level? It'd be a true shame if your best work of the year was robbing someone of their favorite team...:lol:

However, that's possible too...because we will be having a randomized draft order to select teams VERY soon! Stay tuned for the official draft date, results, and more treats...

I'm even hearing, will be an award of sorts which will be up for grabs! It's unknown, even to me, what it is...I guess there's only one way any of us will be able to find out...and it's a rather simple directive...

Win.

You might wanna make your reservations, men! It's almost time to set the table...and we plan to feast in grand fashion! :smokin

Here's to Year Three...consider this the official prelude. :pimp:

- Retto, YSN.

SO yall, gonna ask like I ain't been asking what's up with team drafts for FM and NT league? :smh:

This is lowkey one of my favorite threads on NT and i have XBOX haha

Good luck men

Look forward to reading random smack talk and game summaries :pimp:

I got y'all, the draft is August 7th.. people in the league will pick first. You guys pick after.

This is lowkey one of my favorite threads on NT and i have XBOX haha

Good luck men

Look forward to reading random smack talk and game summaries :pimp:

Take your Xbox *** over there. I'd play on Xbox if I wanted it easy. But I'm looking for competition...

Back
Top Bottom