Madden 2009 RUNNINGBACK Ratings

It's sad man, Jackson misses most of the season due to injury and is still a 97, while cats like AD who would clearly was the #1 RB last year gets a 95?Whats the deal with Madden and hyping up their rookie RBs. Mcfadden is fast, but 97 spd fast nah. Barber at 92 speed, please. Big up yo Marshawn with the 90.Last but not least, they did my man Willis DIRTY. IN 06 he didn't crack 1000 yards and only had like 125+ rec yards. His first year with us 1200 yards andhe missed 2 games along with 200+ rec yards. He also made the pro-bowl andyet he still goes down.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

lol @ bum *++ benson....... same rating as forte hahahha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im prob gonna trade him in my franchise when I get it

BWest with the 97
pimp.gif
I say 95-96 so people won't start hating.
laugh.gif

Madden is finally integrating the two-back system the whole NFL is using, nice.

Since when is EVERY RB in the NFL decent?...Every player on there is like 75 or higher. 3rd stringers should not be above like 70. That whole list isbunk....you can take a 3rd stringer and make him a star through development in like 2-3 seasons....I have a feeling Madden is going to be a let down thisyear...Don't trip...I'm still taking all my homies money
happy.gif

btw 49ers lookin good with Gore and Foster...can't wait to do a franchise and try to develop Alex Smith....def. need to make some trades to get a #1franchise WR. Bruce and Arnaz ain't gonna cut it. Either way though they the team I have always ran with...dudes get mad when they lose to theNiners....
happy.gif
Gonna be Gore, Bruce, Vernon, Patrick Willis and NateClements all day long.

Ehhh
Fred Taylor had the most longest runs from scrimmage (including AD) , they shorted him on speed. He shoulda been no less than a 95.
Dudes dont wanna hear this but legitamitely theres only say 3 or 4 RBs in the League faster than him to this day.

Jamal Lewis deserved that 90, maybe more, he put up 1300 yards Bruh. top 5 in the League.

Ronnie Brown w. the 92?
laugh.gif

and then you have Clinton Portis w. the 91
smh.gif

also...how u gonna give Ray Rice an 80, when he hasn't played a single down in the NFL, and then give Derrick Ward the same rating?

& Lendale White ain't my favorite player in the world, but an 82 is a slap in the face.....who's doing these scores? It's a joke (but, I'llstill buy the game
laugh.gif
)

I always adjust my Rosters to how they should be.
I know I aint alone.

They STRAIGHT DISRESPECTED , no they !$$* ted on Deuce McAllister. 86 overall, 89 speed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
W T F kinda !$$* is that!?!

the people that give out the player ratings get worse and worse.
I can remember back in the old days of Madden when these *#%$ faces had the nerve to have Robert Smith of the Vikings with a 79 speed
roll.gif

It's sad man, Jackson misses most of the season due to injury and is still a 97
indifferent.gif

You realize he ran for 1000 yards even tho he missed 4 games?

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Good lord, I can't wait to see Shaun Alexander's numbers, since I'm sure he'll be in the free agent pool. I can see it now....

Speed - 33
Agility - -17
truck - organic cotton
vision - Stevie Wonder in an attic
elusiveness - Tony Siragusa in quicksand with no arms or legs

roll.gif

How is Westbrook's stiff arm a 70? I've seen him lay more than a few dudes out with the stiff arm.

you're good with Westbrook being a 97s and better on damn near every category but ur complaining about his 70 stiff arm?

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
at clinton portis and addai havin same ovr
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
at edgerrin(sp?) still bein in the 90s

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

you're good with Westbrook being a 97s and better on damn near every category but ur complaining about his 70 stiff arm?

laugh.gif

You didn't even put him in your top five a month ago.
eyes.gif

Everyone damn well knows that he is one of the best backs their is.

He isnot a top 5 RB in the NFL. being in the top 10 isnot an insult tho but hey, if you take it like tho, so be it.

He's great in his system and at what he does.

Love him in Phillys offense tho

but yea your right he should have around a 90 for that v damn near decapitaing vicious stiff arm he wields so wrecklessly
tired.gif

Since when is EVERY RB in the NFL decent?...Every player on there is like 75 or higher. 3rd stringers should not be above like 70.
There are no third stringers on that list; it's clearly of the top two backs on each team.

Back
Top Bottom