Madden 2009 Wide Reciever Ratings

Wes Welker > (healthy) Terry Glenn...I see...yeah AIGHT...like...my sig being irrelevant, but these ratings are debacled...do you realize that (according 2them) Wes Welker is better than or equal 2 20-sumthin teams' ENTIRE RECIEVING CORPS!?

Calvin Johnson 92 (He didn't play that well last year)
He did drop alot of easy catches but he had a back injury and Jon Kitna is his QB
ohwell.gif

He definetly showed flashes

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

eek.gif
at some of these ratings.
Why do people like Colston so much?

You don't get into S and T much, do you?
laugh.gif

Colston and Chris Quinn > anything and everything ever.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Based off last yr, Roddy White shoulda been @ a 92 WR. HE put in work with NO QB.

Same thing I was about to say. And i still like Dallas but theres no way in hell Terry Glenn should be an 88. And are Devin Hester and Ted Ginn really starting at WR now?

Look at you...already being a model employee of the Falcons
laugh.gif

don't want to ruffle no feathers (no pun intended)!

^ Wouldn't you?
laugh.gif

Some of these are a tad bit off but its far better than the RB list.

LOL @ Welker. Plax should be low 90s.

laugh.gif
Fresh is a Company man AWLLLREADY!

Also, for the Rams sake...I hope that Donnie Avery turns out to be the 2nd coming of Henry Ellard

Everytime I see his name I Vurp

I'd settle for Flipper Anderson but yea he needs to put up numbers ASAP

Good lord Vikins and titans WR suck
roll.gif

wes walker 94?
laugh.gif
some dude on another board tired to say he was top 15 WRi died laughing. i told him it ant hard to look good with LB and Safteys on u all the time. then said naw he was killing nickel backs
roll.gif

THE GOAT IS WORTHY OF 100 OVERALL, BUT I'LL SETTLE FOR 99.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

98 SPEED 99 JUMP 99 SPECTACULAR CATCH (
smh.gif
DEFINITELY SHOULD BE 100)

really, i think mossome is underrated.

prepare to get MOSSED all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brady to moss: the unstoppable toss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, braylon has some beastly ratings
eek.gif

i have a feeling as the year goes on with roster updates moss wont be near as good.

And colston with go up 2-3 ratings

So will Jennings
pimp.gif

i have a feeling as the year goes on with roster updates moss wont be near as good.
hell you talking bout? if anything, moss is gonna dominate MORE than he did last yr. wouldn't surprise me, as a matter of fact, i EXPECT mossto break his single season touchdown record this season and beyond. BRADY AND MOSS ARE JUST GETTING STARTED, LAST YEAR WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. they'regonna be even more hungry this yr.

Cotchery at 88, eh', I guess I can deal with that.

Wes Welker at a 94 though, yeah, he had a good season, but
eyes.gif

so lemme get this straight, rat bastard wes welker = the great holt and colston +@!!$. I already have boycotted Madden this year, but this just makes me know Ihave no inclination at all of playing it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Fresh is a Company man AWLLLREADY!

laugh.gif

Roddy did his thing last year, tho...

See if he still has that orange 300, FR3SH. That thing was clean.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

so lemme get this straight, rat bastard wes welker = the great holt and colston +@!!$. I already have boycotted Madden this year, but this just makes me know I have no inclination at all of playing it.

Madden is suppose to be the truth this year game play wise but those ratings.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

hell you talking bout? if anything, moss is gonna dominate MORE than he did last yr. wouldn't surprise me, as a matter of fact, i EXPECT moss to break his single season touchdown record this season and beyond. BRADY AND MOSS ARE JUST GETTING STARTED, LAST YEAR WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. they're gonna be even more hungry this yr.

Teams figured out Brady and Moss. It definatly showed at the end of the year

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

hell you talking bout? if anything, moss is gonna dominate MORE than he did last yr. wouldn't surprise me, as a matter of fact, i EXPECT moss to break his single season touchdown record this season and beyond. BRADY AND MOSS ARE JUST GETTING STARTED, LAST YEAR WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. they're gonna be even more hungry this yr.

Teams figured out Brady and Moss. It definatly showed at the end of the year

Dont even bother my dude...tryna tell this dude anything negative about Randy Moss is like tryna win a game of poker with Yu-Gi-Oh cards...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Based off last yr, Roddy White shoulda been @ a 92 WR. HE put in work with NO QB.

Same with Bernard Berrian in chicago. he is really quick and gets it done. He had his best season last year with a QB core just as bad or worse than inATL. Still no one talks about him as much as Roddy. (he still got over paid by Minny though)

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Same thing I was about to say. And i still like Dallas but theres no way in hell Terry Glenn should be an 88. And are Devin Hester and Ted Ginn really starting at WR now?

Look at you...already being a model employee of the Falcons
laugh.gif

don't want to ruffle no feathers (no pun intended)!

laugh.gif

But seriously though, i had him on my fantasy team in the NT league last year, his work was appreciated

Back
Top Bottom