Madden 2010 Xbox 360 Franchise Vol. 2 Week 2 on Now Tuesday at 12 advancement!

yes there is room left
the league name is nktlk u are already in the league stylez but u took the eagles instead of the team u chose.
airfreshazn whats your GT i will send you invite and crumbs what is your xbox live name?

gsdoubleu i wanted this to start also but people are just taking too long

Originally Posted by rareair45

yes there is room left
the league name is nktlk u are already in the league stylez but u took the eagles instead of the team u chose.
airfreshazn whats your GT i will send you invite and crumbs what is your xbox live name?

gsdoubleu i wanted this to start also but people are just taking too long

justkaws

doing the best i can GSW try to get one more of your friends to be an nfc team we will just do 16 instead of 24

Get your games in FELLAS we got 16 ready to go advancement will be every other day at 12 pm midnight! but for the first one it will be Saturday at 12 pm so getthem in asap
we still have open teams if anyone else wants to join your welcome to join
thanks for all the help if anyone else wants to be a commish let me know ASAP

^^yes still afc teams are an odd number so if you can take one of those itd be great
btw you must activate your franchise before you can join ours
the franchise name is nktlk

JJ^ i can let you have the cowboys still if you join now because the player that joined as the cowboys isnt a forum member please join ASAP
Entourage- you still have not put in your franchise code on the back of your game manual

there are still spots! i tried inviting everyone that posted period but some people didnt accept there Invites!
let me know your gamertag and we will get you in the league

I wont be around this weekend so if anyone is the chargers and wants to get this game done early let me know

GT: JBizzle

damn whoever was playin the panthers got ROCKED! threw 5 picks and i returned i think 3 of em for TDs and McNabb was KILLIN it forced dude to quit before halftime to a score of 42-7
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

JJ^ i can let you have the cowboys still if you join now because the player that joined as the cowboys isnt a forum member please join ASAP
Entourage- you still have not put in your franchise code on the back of your game manual

there are still spots! i tried inviting everyone that posted period but some people didnt accept there Invites!
let me know your gamertag and we will get you in the league

Can I get Dallas? GT= WordyDirts III If not can I get the Bengals.

JJ PLease hurry and accept your invite for the league so we can get this underway
entourage have tried multiple times to send you invite but your franchise code is still not active and i know jbizzle is trying to get his game done asap

wordydirts bengals are yours

Entourage I think I play you week 1. I'll be on later tonite if you want to get that in

Back
Top Bottom