Madden x Reebok Recline PH 20th Anniversary (Please Help)

madden-reebok-recline-ph-20th.jpg

One of the greatest sporting franchises of all time, EA Sports' Madden football game is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. Chosen for its"team model" positioning within Reebok's NFL collection of footwear, the Recline PH showcases 20 years worth of video game history with theyearly title covers seen on the side panels. Furthermore are a series of playbook references are seen throughout. No word yet on availability but they may bereserved for a friends & family release only.

Source: Sole Collector

Guys I was wondering what i could seriously get if i sold these........they were signed by the madden development team and i received them last weekDeadstock 9 1/2.......i was hoping that since they were signed they would boost the price a bit.....Im pretty sure these are the only pair that have beensigned by the madden development team.......any thoughts?

those are garbage and i wouldn't buy them if jesus christ signed them. good luck though buddy

While it is a "signed shoe", and might be "limited", you have to look at the specific pair not just those two characteristics. First ofall, no one really knows the people who signed it, so their signatures don't add anything to the value. Second, it's a gimmicky promotional shoe, andonly the most hardcore madden fan would have any interest in it. If you paid for them, you should be happy if you make your money back. I'd be shocked ifthey sold for more than 30 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom