*** MADONNA'S "HARD CANDY" WILL BE THE MOST OVERRATED POP ALBUM EVER. ***

hola brooklyn

Banned
Hard Candy, the eleventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Madonna is reported to be released on 29 April 2008 by Warner Bros. Records. It will be the last studio album released under Madonna's contract with Warner Bros. (a compilation album to be released in late 2008 or early 2009 will complete the Warner contract).

Compared to previous Madonna albums, a large number of collaborators have been mentioned in the media. Involvement is likely to vary from producing, songwriting, and vocals. It is unclear whether all of these collaborations produced completed songs, or songs that will be included on the new album. Reported collaborators include Danja, Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Felix Da Housecat, Swizz Beatz, Sean Garrett, Akon, Kanye West and Mark Stent.
[h2]Track listing[/h2][table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]01[/td] [td]"Candy Store"
Writers: Madonna, Pharrell Williams
Producers: Madonna and Pharrell Williams[sup][27][/sup][/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02[/td] [td]"4 Minutes" (featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)
Writers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timothy Mosley, Nate Hills
Producers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Danja[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03[/td] [td]"Give It 2 Me"
Producers: Madonna and Pharrell WIlliams[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]04[/td] [td]"Heartbeat"
Producers: Madonna and Pharrell WIlliams[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05[/td] [td]"Miles Away"
Writers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timothy Mosley, Nate Hills
Producers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Danja[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]06[/td] [td]"She's Not Me"
Writers: TBA
Producers: TBA[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]07[/td] [td]"Incredible"
Producers: TBA[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]08[/td] [td]"Beat Goes On" (featuring Kanye West)
Writers: Madonna, Pharrell Williams, Kanye West
Producers: Madonna, Pharrell WIlliams[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09[/td] [td]"Dance Tonight" (featuring Justin Timberlake)
Writers: Madonna, Nate Hills, Timothy Moseley, Justin Timberlake
Producers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Danja[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Spanish Lesson"
Producers: Pharrel[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Devil"
Producers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Danja[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Voices"
Producers: Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Danja[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Ring My Bell" (Bonus track on Japanese edition)
Producers: TBA[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [/tr][/table]

Basically executive producers by Pharrell & Timbaland..
ohwell.gif

The single 4 Minutes To Save The World (Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) is going to be a problem though.
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

I can't lie, I'm looking foward to hearing the production on this album.

Agreed.

"4 Minutes" already sounds bananas, and I've only got some crappy French radio rip...
laugh.gif

I wonder if one of those tracks with no info is a joint Ne-Yo worked on, I remember him mentioning he was suppose to be working with her.

How is it gonna be overrated?

Tim and Danja are gonna bring that heeeat.

I can't wait. 4 Minutes to Save the World is is a certified banger and I only have 18 seconds of it.

Pusha, you need PM me my dude!

It's gonna be good music.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Agreed.

"4 Minutes" already sounds bananas, and I've only got some crappy French radio rip...
laugh.gif
Word I have the same rip
laugh.gif
. It's a pretty dope record.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Agreed.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Good looks my dude Pusha.

This craps all over the 18 sec version. This just ain't right how Tim and Danja keep lacing dudes with heat album after album.

this reminds me of the first timberlake album, before it was kosher to like him. based off the production alone i gave it a shot, and that album is great.hopefully this cd is more of the same.

Wow, this is really gonna expand her fanbase because I have never bought or listened to a Madonna album. I never listened to a Britney album either until herlast one and it was dope........ well, the production was...

By Pharrell does this mean the Neptunes? Or Pharrell exclusively. Cause having her entire album produced by Tim/Danja and the Neps would be pretty ridiculous.

honestly, her last album was dope. the production was great. this one looks like its going to be as good as the last.

last time there was this much Tim/Neptunes on one CD was Justified.

That was a classic.

This could be good.

Justified has Chad Hugo on it. I don't like Pharrell's solo production 95% of the time. Especially in the last 2 years. I'm sure Timbaland andDanja brought some good stuff to the table, but I won't be surprised if Pharrell's tracks flop hard and ruin the record.

edit: Just heard the first single "4 Minutes." It's not good.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

By Pharrell does this mean the Neptunes? Or Pharrell exclusively. Cause having her entire album produced by Tim/Danja and the Neps would be pretty ridiculous.

I have a feeling it's gonna be Pharrell on his own on this one

Originally Posted by HOLA BROOKLYN

Fixed.

You do know Danja handles most of the production when you see "Produced by Timbaland (Co-produced by Danja)"

Tim still tryna get his shine but Danja has been responsible for most of their 'duo' heat.

Eventhough it's been stated that she was working with just Pharrell, I have a good feeling Chad fine-tuned all of the tracks if not even added his flare tothem.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by HOLA BROOKLYN

Fixed.

You do know Danja handles most of the production when you see "Produced by Timbaland (Co-produced by Danja)"

Tim still tryna get his shine but Danja has been responsible for most of their 'duo' heat.

The point is, Danja's wack.

Back
Top Bottom