*** MADONNA'S "HARD CANDY" WILL BE THE MOST OVERRATED POP ALBUM EVER. ***

well we're not in the studio with Tim and Danja so we really can't comment on who does how much on which duo projects, can we? but we do see tim'swork without danja and danja's work without timbo. and from that i think it's pretty obvious timbo>>>>danja. i mean come on now...katherinemcphee and britney's albums were danja's work. those were not high quality records. then theres the wack dj kaled or whatever song. if he's so goodand doing all of the work with the duo projects then his solo work should be a lot better. which it isnt.

Originally Posted by Beats05

well we're not in the studio with Tim and Danja so we really can't comment on who does how much on which duo projects, can we? but we do see tim's work without danja and danja's work without timbo. and from that i think it's pretty obvious timbo>>>>danja. i mean come on now...katherine mcphee and britney's albums were danja's work. those were not high quality records. then theres the wack dj kaled or whatever song. if he's so good and doing all of the work with the duo projects then his solo work should be a lot better. which it isnt.

You serious...? I mean, you may not be a fan of his style, but the dude went in on 2007.
I ain't a Britney fan by any means, but beats like "Break The Ice" and "Get Back" are bananas.

T.I.'s album, maybe? "Hurt" and "Tell Em I Said That" (One of the best hip-hop beats of the year, to me.)

Trey Songz' "Wonder Woman," Young Buck's "Push Em Back," and yes, Khaled's "We Takin' Over"... The list goes onand on.

Even Duran Duran's $%%% is nice. Danja can definitely hold his own.

Wish Chad was apart of this but nevertheless it looks like it's gonna be hot.

I don't like how you said "Even Duran Duran"

when that's some of Danja's best work
he went in on that album

Originally Posted by HOLA BROOKLYN

I still think people give Danja a little too much credit.

At the end of the day Tim is the don.

You don't think he deserves it?? Do me a favor. Listen to the track "Red Carpet Massacre" on Duran Duran's album then go back and peepNelly Furtado's "Maneater"
That is ALL Danja.

Now tell me you don't think you're giving Tim a little too much credit? I'm just saying....Don't be surprised if Danja was actually doingmost of the core producing while Tim was 'supervising'

Danja is that dude straight up.

Imagine us dudes having this conversation in a real life setting......

I, too, am looking forward to this.

Well her album won't be better than Janet's Discipline and I know that for a fact. That album is hot

Originally Posted by ZSong

I don't like how you said "Even Duran Duran"

when that's some of Danja's best work
he went in on that album

laugh.gif

They were the last people that came to mind as I was listing artists. The CD is most definitely appreciated.

Trust, "Tempted" STAYS on repeat. Joint is soooo ill.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've probably let that album run all the way through at least 6-7 times. One of my favorite albums of the year, surprisingly.

Justified has Chad Hugo on it. I don't like Pharrell's solo production 95% of the time.
Several "Neptunes" tracks (past and present) are Pharrell's handiwork.

"Hard Candy" is "one of the best albums in years," says the Neptunes' Pharrell Williams, who collaborated with Madonna on new tracks.
Madonna "worked me to death," Williams says. "But you know what? I'm glad I was pushed, because it's some of my best work."

Those points ain't valid since it's coming from the guy who made it.
tongue.gif

Source.

Now tell me you don't think you're giving Tim a little too much credit?

Some of you people are just too obsessed with Nate Hills.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom