Magic City Strip Club Mini-Documentary by Lauren Greenfield

Dudes here really go to the strip club to eat. Day shift is more packed than the night most of the time

I've heard of dudes going on lunch breaks to strip clubs. If the food taste how it looks up there, I don't blame them :lol:

I'm about to come out with a drive thru titty bar/chicken scrip fast food restaurant called Scrip Club all the employees are females in lingerie and will flash you for a tip. Nude strip club inside.

nthat.gif

Chick Fil A for heathens.

Last edited:
The best feeling I ever had bruh. Thick ***** grinding that *** on my d while my girl smacking singles on her *** and I'm eating a delicious lamb chop dinner and sipping a bottle of goose. Had me feeling like the man and trust me the food taste as good as it looks. ***** like me used to get carry out on lunch breaks *shrug*

Info on Normas
just go to Baltimore, hit up the Block (Baltimore St) and flourish...its in the cut tho like a side street/alley ...some bad joints in there, no fees for dances/ you can tip em whatever you want, and they all down to get freaky if you want that :pimp:

Seems like some brothers get off to stuntin on other dudes as opposed to the chicks
This is the majority of the problem.  And then glorifying strippers.  Rappers getting 50K for an appearance and then they throw 20K...at the end of the day they made 30 grand.  The average joe goes in there and throws 5K and he gotta eat ramen till the next checc hits, bag up a LOT more, or sell his mama sofa

This is the majority of the problem.  And then glorifying strippers.  Rappers getting 50K for an appearance and then they throw 20K...at the end of the day they made 30 grand.  The average joe goes in there and throws 5K and he gotta eat ramen till the next checc hits, bag up a LOT more, or sell his mama sofa
Them numbers just ain't adding up to me.

Ain't none of these owners throwing out 30k just so Future can toss 20k  
laugh.gif

Those strippers are almost 100% lying about not going home with any dudes.  I've known many over the years including 1 of my BMs and roughly 50% of strippers do extras to increase their income

Back
Top Bottom