Magic: The Gathering

For some reason, I'm interested in building a deck again after quitting and selling everything in 1996 as a freshman in HS. Hopefully, I can rebuild it back albeit expensively.

Anyway, for those who played before, does anyone still have cards (from the 1994-96 era of Beta, Unlimited and Revised editions)? Hit me up if ever.

For some reason, I'm interested in building a deck again after quitting and selling everything in 1996 as a freshman in HS. Hopefully, I can rebuild it back albeit expensively.

Anyway, for those who played before, does anyone still have cards (from the 1994-96 era of Beta, Unlimited and Revised editions)? Hit me up if ever.

im sure with all the money you have for sneakers, you can rebuild an old deck back. any way i just started playing again last week. you should update yourself with some of the new abilities, there are a lot of new ones..

im sure with all the money you have for sneakers, you can rebuild an old deck back. any way i just started playing again last week. you should update yourself with some of the new abilities, there are a lot of new ones..

Originally Posted by Gameover2

lol.. gone hibernate mode huh?
anyway there's a lot of stores nowadays and they cater mostly everything..

If you want old stuffs.. try going to Ongkengco's shop in Taft in front of DLSU and beside CSB. Shop is located 2nd floor of student's place exactly in front of DLSU

Titan Hobby shop as well, owned by JT Porter is located somewhere in Pasig Rotonda

Neutral Grounds branches (Robinson's Galle, Trinoma) there are still other branches though..

If you wanted to GET CONNECTED back again in the community just go every SATURDAY on tournament sites.. it's in ETON Cyberpod right in front of Robinson's Galleria for sure you'll get your game back and the urge to play and another thing is just visit Neutral Grounds website for sure it would be a great help for you and also check their Facebook account.. ^^

I'm on a semi hibernate mode right now lol ahaha after playing 2 nationals, work schedule really interrupts my playing time during tournament scene..

lol.. gone hibernate mode huh?
anyway there's a lot of stores nowadays and they cater mostly everything..

If you want old stuffs.. try going to Ongkengco's shop in Taft in front of DLSU and beside CSB. Shop is located 2nd floor of student's place exactly in front of DLSU

Titan Hobby shop as well, owned by JT Porter is located somewhere in Pasig Rotonda

Neutral Grounds branches (Robinson's Galle, Trinoma) there are still other branches though..

If you wanted to GET CONNECTED back again in the community just go every SATURDAY on tournament sites.. it's in ETON Cyberpod right in front of Robinson's Galleria for sure you'll get your game back and the urge to play and another thing is just visit Neutral Grounds website for sure it would be a great help for you and also check their Facebook account.. ^^

I'm on a semi hibernate mode right now lol ahaha after playing 2 nationals, work schedule really interrupts my playing time during tournament scene..

hahah! Good times. Type 1 user here and after that, never played again. I think it's much complicated now. Last deck I built was a championship psychatog-upheaval deck back in '03!

hahah! Good times. Type 1 user here and after that, never played again. I think it's much complicated now. Last deck I built was a championship psychatog-upheaval deck back in '03!

^Cast Upheaval and float some mana for the tog. Classic. One of the best control deck imo.
My last deck was blue/green madness, and I despised that Psychatog deck.
laugh.gif

^Cast Upheaval and float some mana for the tog. Classic. One of the best control deck imo.
My last deck was blue/green madness, and I despised that Psychatog deck.
laugh.gif

Wooooow. I used to play this back when I was younger.

Black Lotus.
pimp.gif

Wooooow. I used to play this back when I was younger.

Black Lotus.
pimp.gif

@glitch008-Patience is really a virtue with that deck, worth the wait. hahah! I miss my blaster deck before; 6 turns finish! ball lightning, lightning bolt, shock, hammer of bogardan etc. come to think of it, I still have a discarder and a destroyer deck lying around! lol

@glitch008-Patience is really a virtue with that deck, worth the wait. hahah! I miss my blaster deck before; 6 turns finish! ball lightning, lightning bolt, shock, hammer of bogardan etc. come to think of it, I still have a discarder and a destroyer deck lying around! lol

me too. i used to buy my cards sa filbars they sell it retail pede isasa P10.00 ata starting price ng mga crads nila depende kung rare

me too. i used to buy my cards sa filbars they sell it retail pede isasa P10.00 ata starting price ng mga crads nila depende kung rare

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

the rebuilding just costs too damn much.
laugh.gif
I just spent on three sets of dual lands, some sinkholes and ice storms a few hours ago.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

I work in Eton Building 1. 
laugh.gif

Anyhow, I'm not really interested to play in any tourneys, especially at the current Type 2 format. I'll stick with Type 1 Vintage since I grew up with those cards.

It should be an interesting Christmas for me as I relive my 2nd childhood.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just spent on three sets of dual lands, some sinkholes and ice storms a few hours ago.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

I work in Eton Building 1. 
laugh.gif

Anyhow, I'm not really interested to play in any tourneys, especially at the current Type 2 format. I'll stick with Type 1 Vintage since I grew up with those cards.

It should be an interesting Christmas for me as I relive my 2nd childhood.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man! That's some serious deck you're building there! Mind sharing how much it cost you? Don't know how much is the price for a set of Dual Land nowadays.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man! That's some serious deck you're building there! Mind sharing how much it cost you? Don't know how much is the price for a set of Dual Land nowadays.

Remembering the old days. I can relate with the "6 turns finish! ball lightning, lightning bolt, shock, hammer of bogardan etc." Too bad all of em was F* up from ONDOY! 
mad.gif

Gameover2: Good luck on the deck rebuilding. Im sure it'll be
pimp.gif
. I couldve helped you with some cards but im sure you dont want a wet, stinky card in your deck.

Back
Top Bottom