Magic vs. Sixers Game 5 7:30pm EST NBA TV

It was a deliberate elbow...even if it was out of frustation, he still swung his arm. I'm not going to sugar coat it.

But I'm not even worried about a 1-game suspension. I'm more worried about Lee coming back healthy next game. I'll give you game 6 if you give meDwight back for game 7 and a healthy Lee.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

So Dalembert and Theo and all them can bang up Howard all series long but when he retaliates it's a suspension?
indifferent.gif

Dalembert wasn't even phased.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

so is rondo going to get suspended for actually swatting at a players face and not going after the ball?
This argument makes no sense
i actually just saw the video for the first time before i wrote that...i was goin off on how my friend described it to me as howard clearing spacewith his elbows...but yea what howard did was bad
smh.gif
. come on d12 you can'tlet these cats get under your skin like that...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

So Dalembert and Theo and all them can bang up Howard all series long but when he retaliates it's a suspension?
indifferent.gif

Dalembert wasn't even phased.
indifferent.gif

yeah, cause it's a sport.. they get called for the foul, if you do it on purpose sports has nothing to do with it.. shaq didnt hit people when they fouledhim... okay sometimes.. but still, you hit someone like that you outta here and suspended

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

so is rondo going to get suspended for actually swatting at a players face and not going after the ball?
This argument makes no sense
i actually just saw the video for the first time before i wrote that...i was goin off on how my friend described it to me as howard clearing space with his elbows...but yea what howard did was bad
smh.gif
. come on d12 you can't let these cats get under your skin like that...
I'm all for aggressive play, but that one play will a bit too much from Dwight. The league will have to suspend him to prevent other playersfrom doing that in the future.

If Dwight is out for Game 6 that would help us a lot but we can't let up.

We still have to play well to win the game, its not like Dalembert will all of a sudden pull a Dwight and get 20/20

the only reason howard is gonna get suspended is cuz tnt (charles barkley) blew it up and im sure espn is about to do the same

^

Nah, don't get me wrong Magics are good but without Dwight game 6 is going to be a 3 point contest

Originally Posted by eeibaby

^

Nah, don't get me wrong Magics are good but without Dwight game 6 is going to be a 3 point contest
It's the Magic, not the Magics.

Dwight's dumb, got frustrated and made a bonehead play. A game 6 back in Philly without Dwight is going to be tough for the Magic.

Hopefully Courtney Lee comes back in time and is all together.

Back
Top Bottom