maids stealing your stuff

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by babyteez

on a happier note im gunna go live on ustream. dont go all national trucker(s) on me cuz i dont get down like that
smile.gif
oh yeaa its http://www.ustream.tv/cha...eitwhenyoucallmebigpoppa
You know how the truckers roll, why you gonna set yourself up for that if you not gonna go through

because she knows it'll just get more people to join to see if they can get her to do +$%$. she seems like a pro at attention whoring.

since you have a web cam turn the webcam on put something valuable on you computer desk or a place where the web cam can record and bam catch them on camera

Originally Posted by babyteez

so i was gone for a one day and we have maids that clean our house. im lazy so are my parents..anyways i come home to find 2 tiffany rings missing worth about 600+ also a pair of heels 120 or so and a pair of true religions missing. my mom cant find some pearls that she had either( but she thinks she might have sold them)what makes it worse is that these ladies and their daughters have been cleaning my house for a few years :/ makes me wonder if they have taken more of my stuff >:any advice?

nelson-muntz.gif

Don't fall for it. She know what she doing. She was talking. She just keeps turning it on and off
smh.gif

SMH YOU KNOW ITS PROBLEM ONCE THE NANNY IS HITTING LICKS ON JOB

YOU SHOULD BE USTREAMING THEM MAIDS INSTEAD SMH X2

What's OP stand for. I know who your talking about everytime someone says OP but idk what the O and the P stand for.

I never leave my uno cards out when the maid comes over.
If I did all the green cards would be gone.

.............Ziiinnnnnggg!!!
laugh.gif

nah OP I understand what you mean, well we arent lazy but no one in our household has time to cook or clean, so we always have a maid, luckily ours has beenwith us for 15+ years and is basically like family, I'd trust her with a diamond

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif
that was weak

Why don't you just pay the maid more?

ustream is still waiting

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom