Main Source - Breakin Atoms *Appreciation*

lookin' at the front door.. friendly game of baseball.. live at the bbq.. album is a classic
pimp.gif

Appreciated.

"We fight every night, now that's not kosher, I reminisce with bliss of when we were closer..."

The first 6 or so tracks are straight perfection. I play Scratch n Kut on my radio show religiously.
laugh.gif
 Refuse to use any other background beat.
laugh.gif

I feel as if this joint will be one of those great albums that will be forgotten in the mix of hip hop history (similar to Word Life, Sun Rises In The East, ect).
Just trying to put others up on a classic album....................

Come on OP!
You're making me regret giving up my import copy of that joint.At least I have the whole album on my iPod though so i'm straight.My favorite cuts (besides "Live At The BBQ") would be "Fakin' The Funk","Vamos A Rapiar (shout outs to Pete with the assist)" & "Just Hangin' Out".XP is criminally slept on when it comes to rhyming!
"Kids can't wait to get their fork,knife & plate.......so they can chew what I serve with the nerve to call themselves real but I know the deal!"

One of my favorite albums ever...+$%$ is perfect, can listen all the way through. Of course NT would rather listen to Gucci or Drake, than listen to artists who represented the craft the way it should be.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lookin' at the front door.. friendly game of baseball.. live at the bbq.. album is a classic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite albums ever...+$%$ is perfect, can listen all theway through. Of course NT would rather listen to Gucci or Drake, thanlisten to artists who represented the craft the way it should be.
Shut up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Absolute classic. I ran out and got "Lookin'..." on wax because it wasn't even available on a "cassingle" (yea, I said it) after I saw the video for the first time on Video Music Box.

Album is damn near flawless.

"Fakin' The Funk" wasn't on this album. That was from the White Men Can't Jump Soundtrack.

^That's why you gotta cop the import!It has "Fakin' The Funk" and some other bonus joints as well.You can get it at cduniverse.com,but that $#*! is dumb expensive!...but well worth it!

I'm just Hanging Ouuut...
pimp.gif

Large Pro was so %%%%#*+ Ill...

I always wondered what the purpose of them other N's was...

Back
Top Bottom