[| -- Maino featuring Swizz Beatz - "MILLION BUCKS" (Official VIDEO) -- |]

pimp.gif
Maino is goin hard

MONEY DANCE....................STUPID. I thought the swag and surf was crazy, who the _ is gonna really be doing that?

other than that nice NUVO commercial

o yea.......also

are they tellin kids in order to get a million bucks........we should plan on robbin a bank or gambling spot??

It's weird that NY dudes always complaing about the south cant rap. Yet Maino is their biggest "new" rapper and he's only a step above Plieswhen it comes to rapping....

With that said, the song is o.k., video doesn't match the content of the lyrics tho.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

It's weird that NY dudes always complaing about the south cant rap. Yet Maino is their biggest "new" rapper and he's only a step above Plies when it comes to rapping....

With that said, the song is o.k., video doesn't match the content of the lyrics tho.

i got nothin to say

Uncle Murda>Maino

but son is too wild

plies ...

how can a man listen to plies.. bust it baby @#@ n'.. aint no grown man should be listening to plies with that said don't compare him to main..

maino aint the nicest, but his $%@! go hard & you know thats truth..

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

plies ...

how can a man listen to plies.. bust it baby @#@ n'.. aint no grown man should be listening to plies with that said don't compare him to main..

You callin Plies bust it baby @#@ n' is like me callin Maino Hi Hater @#@ n' both of them songs suck part of me wants Maino to win tho this is the onlysingle Im feeling

plies ...

Ya'll in denial. Maino can't rap point blank. From a lyrical standpoint son is barely above Plies that's all I said. Never did Isay I was a Plies fan or I be bumping his music like that.

Maino %*@+ does not go hard. He wont be around after this album. I put money on that

I respect dudes grind. I remember seein him on the Big Star dvd's before SMACK and all them got big. Starlito's Way
pimp.gif

But Maino on his grind I respect that. Song was coo too, downloaded the instrumental w/ the quickness.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom