Majid Jordan, The Space Between, AOTY Out Now! Vol. OVO Sound

This jams.

Favorite joint might be You...sound like The-Dream on that joint.

I hear it. My favorite is a toss-up between that, Gave Your Love Away, and What You Do To Me. I'm even listening to You as I type this because the hook's been stuck in my head for like the last hour :lol:

I was underwhelmed as hell for most of my first listen, now 2-3 plays later I've probably caught myself singing every song here at some random point in my day at least once.

Album is smooth and some things may take a little time to appreciate.

Have to go back and listen to the first album to see which one is better. Cuz I remember songs like king city being just too damn good.

But man this album is pretty damn good. OG heartthrob might be my fav at the moment. The transitions are no joke

"Gave Your Love Away" is timeless. :nthat:

Need to listen to the album a few more times but after first impressions it seems this is a notch below the debut. Still great, though.

One I Want might have become one of my favorite Party appearances this year, track is so catchy and bouncy.

This album in general feels like one I'll be coming back to a lot through the winter.

I do too; the DVSN album just hasn't quite clicked for me yet.

I like it overall, but I like Sept. 5th better and am definitely scrolling by it choosing The Space Between over it 9 times out of 10 when I just want to throw some music on.

DVSN’s joint is the one for me.

This one’s cool, too but Don’t Choose & Conversations in a Diner
AEBCB5AC-B4B5-4040-989B-3A2D10FCCF51.png

Yeah this album is so smooth just like their debut. Drake signed a good group. They need some backing behind them, though.

I'm playing this a lot

TSBU = more electronic-y album
dvsn Morning After = slower baby-making jams

Gave this a few listens.

Can't hang with it.

I swear all this dude does is mumble stupid **** trying to sound extra sensual.

Body Talk is kinda terrible enough to delete and forget it’s even on the album. BUT...*everything* else rides.

Back
Top Bottom