Major League Appreciation

Probably one of my top 3 movies
laugh.gif

"Hey Lou how would you like to manage the Cleveland Indians?"..."Ohhhhhh I don't knowwww"

sheen.jpg

major-league-lou-brown.jpg

Jake%20Taylor.jpg

willie.jpg

harry-doyle.jpg

"This post game brought to you by.....Christ I can't find it, the hell with it"
"In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't,the Indians have managed to win a few here and there, and arethreatening to climb out of the cellar."
"Just a reminder, fans, comin' up is our "Die-hard Night" here at thestadium. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last timethe Indians won a pennant."

Probably one of my top 3 movies
laugh.gif

"Hey Lou how would you like to manage the Cleveland Indians?"..."Ohhhhhh I don't knowwww"

sheen.jpg

major-league-lou-brown.jpg

Jake%20Taylor.jpg

willie.jpg

harry-doyle.jpg

"This post game brought to you by.....Christ I can't find it, the hell with it"
"In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't,the Indians have managed to win a few here and there, and arethreatening to climb out of the cellar."
"Just a reminder, fans, comin' up is our "Die-hard Night" here at thestadium. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last timethe Indians won a pennant."

One of my to 10 movies or so. Just great, funny, and everything you could want from it. I have about 3 movies that I have tosit down and watch if I'm flipping through the channels, and this is at the top of that list, with Half Baked and American Gangster right there.

One of my to 10 movies or so. Just great, funny, and everything you could want from it. I have about 3 movies that I have tosit down and watch if I'm flipping through the channels, and this is at the top of that list, with Half Baked and American Gangster right there.

This is actually my favorite movie ever...

Anyone that grew up in the 90s playing baseball has got to love this movie!

JM

This is actually my favorite movie ever...

Anyone that grew up in the 90s playing baseball has got to love this movie!

JM

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Appreciated

2 > 1 IMHO

I never bothered to waste my time with 3

I've always loved both movies, but I really didn't notice how slick they were replacing Wesley for Epps until a few years ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Appreciated

2 > 1 IMHO

I never bothered to waste my time with 3

I've always loved both movies, but I really didn't notice how slick they were replacing Wesley for Epps until a few years ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom