Majora's Haunted Mask

2w6t1rl.gif

Spoiler [+]
Cliffs?
nerd.gif

Dang, i didnt get to go to his site yet. I only read that link that i posted up lol.. my bad

Here's some cliffs i guess

Cliffs:

- Guy gets a free N64
- Decides to hit up some garage sales to buy some games for it
- Came accross a sketchy garage sale and asks the old man there if he had any games
- Gets handed a shady N64 cartridge that had "Majora" written in the back of it for free
- Goes home and checks it out and discovers that the previous owner of it was named "Ben"
- Makes a new file and names it "Link" and plays it only to still be called "Ben"
- Deletes the "Ben" file thinking it would fix the bug, only to have the NPCs call him nothing at all
- Guy does some 4th day glitch to extend his playing time.
- Spawned a number of odd, unexplainable events that only a ghost (or a very determined hacker) could produce
- The game then starts changing the files name into "Your Turn" and then brings back "Ben"
- Guy does some investigating and finds out that the previous owner (Ben) of the game got into an accident and died
- The game changes the items each time the guy gets kicked out into the title screen and goes through different stages
- The files go from "Your turn", "Ben" to "Ben", "Drowned"

Just a crappy outline of what happens. It's pretty crazy. I highly suggest reading it o_o

Back
Top Bottom