Make a list of things you think are underrated.

Not sure if these were said, if so my fault but...

Afro Samurai (compared to how popular other anime done blew up)

Boondocks (some people prob know the show, but I still don't think it gets the recognition it deserves, do I think it needs to be family guy famous? yeah why not).

Patrice Oneal (R.I.P.)

Elzhi

I want to say Andre Ward, for the reason that outside of die hard boxing fans no one really would know him....Tim bradley doesn't draw big crowds at his fights or has a huge following but his name has grown because of being in a fight with Manny Pacman, one of the 2 most popular boxers that are active in the sport today. There's no "Pacman" (far as popularity) in Wards weight class.

Bink (Producer that worked on Jay-Z Dynasty album and others, from Virginia, beats are straight fire, haven't heard a weak or sub-par one yet from this dude).

The Wire

Martian Man hunter

Electro from Spider-man

Jadakiss before he jumped all over the south beats. he still good far as rap goes though, just not like before.

Red Man

The Road

The Punisher Warzone

De La Soul

Last edited:
Dajuan Wagner's career
Nike Air Ultraflights
Bill Bellamy
Wesley Snipes
Every Spike Lee movie
Tygas lastest album
Elle Varners lips

:lol:. I'm just messing with you man. I still think he's good despite our small differences of opinion. What got my attention was Dajuan Wagner's career :rofl:. You gotta pin that one on 'Bron man.

Oh, and I think humility is underrated.

Last edited:
Triple H is a 13 time world champion(8-time WWE/F champion and 5-time WHC)
While Austin,Rock,and Hogan have less than him.

He is also married to the boss's daughter and been around competitively longer in the WWE than those guys. He isn't anything great, he's rated by most people about where he should be.

Eating disorders
Dayquil
Strangers with Candy
Karate Kid II
Abby & Brittany's sharing of butt wiping duties
Craig Kilborn
"Bustle" (without "Hustle," "Bustle" would be unemployed all 12 months of the year)

Back
Top Bottom