MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
just finished the series. damn :smh:

makes me appreciate my education a lot more. Knowledge is power.

Never really knew how it went down in an actual court room, so I now have an appreciation for defense attorneys/lawyers etc. Avery's lawyers were so good but not good enough i suppose. They literally countered every point that the prosecutors threw at them.

oh and last thing; havent looked through the entire thread yet but i wouldnt be surprised if it was brought up already...

info on :nerd: :wow: ??

Avery's lawyers would have won the jury in any other county.
As good as they are they stand no chance against corruption.

Never really knew how it went down in an actual court room, so I now have an appreciation for defense attorneys/lawyers etc. Avery's lawyers were so good but not good enough i suppose. They literally countered every point that the prosecutors threw at them.

oh and last thing; havent looked through the entire thread yet but i wouldnt be surprised if it was brought up already...

Kratz is such a scumbag. He lives for this.

Buting and Strang were excellent. I appreciated them so much more after episode 8 when Dassey's trial came up. Not that Brendan's lawyers were awful, but Buting and Strang were superstars. Really made the series and the trial much more entertaining. Even knowing Avery's fate by episode two, I still thought there was some way they'd beat the case. They're that good. 
laugh.gif

I'd get sidetracked during those news conferences and forget what they were talking about because I was busy mirin her

Kratz is such a scumbag. He lives for this.

Buting and Strang were excellent. I appreciated them so much more after episode 8 when Dassey's trial came up. Not that Brendan's lawyers were awful, but Buting and Strang were superstars. Really made the series and the trial much more entertaining. Even knowing Avery's fate by episode two, I still thought there was some way they'd beat the case. They're that good. :lol:

The difference between paying for lawyers and having them court-appointed

I hope this incites an investigation by the FBI or another government organization... Knowing they are also corrupt but they would bury these small time authorities- that' would be justice in my opinion

Most disturbing piece of the show that I found was that not only did they put an innocent man away for 18years but they allowed the real
Criminal in the case free in which he was proven 2 have raped 2 other women and probably a lot more

Gassey smiley worm of a public defender was a joke too... No wonder the dude spent his whole life there

Just finished this...wow smh

Got me wanting to just whoop on all them crooked mofos...Kratz got what was coming to him, karma gon come back round for all them

Hopefully something positive happens for Avery and Brendan "YEAHHHHH" Dassey

Wait did this guy try to make money off the man he prosecuted? Highly unethical.
Ethics?? Lol none of these ppl have any, from the cops to the jury to the judge to the fn courts that keep shutting them down. Any person with a keen eye can tell u the Len Lawyer, Kratz, Colburn, Lenk, Fassbender, Weigert all full of ****....straight lying thru their teeth

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching this. Binge watched it all yesterday! CRAZY MAN!!! Actually just read through this entire thread (glad I waited to watch it) Love hearing everyone input (innocent or guilty). Also the new "evidence" that's now available. Will for sure keep taps on this situation. It's a SAD situation all around.

P.S - I knew NT was going to be all over that reporter lol. Btw she didn't age well at all.

Last edited:
Finally finished this today myself. What an event. Dude got screwed straight up. It's gross seeing how people just want someone to be guilty no matter what. There's so many things that just can't be overlooked and the fact that a jury could overlook them blows my mind. I hope Netflix has them do more follow up on this. And how has Detective Mark Weigert not ended up in the hairline thread. Dude is struggle city trying to keep that tuft of hair in the front like he's fooling someone.

The FBI guy that testified and said there was none of that compound in from the tampered blood vial was clearly lying.
You can tell in his mannerisms and delivery.
Hell, all the prosecuting witnesses lied.
His was just clear as day.

The FBI guy that testified and said there was none of that compound in from the tampered blood vial was clearly lying.
You can tell in his mannerisms and delivery.
Hell, all the prosecuting witnesses lied.
His was just clear as day.

I still think people misunderstand the validity of that test.

If the test detects the compound then it's reliable.

If it doesn't detect it, it can still be in there because a negative from that test is not reliable.

It's so hard to word I wonder if the jury understood that.

What about the fact that the evidence contaminated by the lab was still used as evidence in the trial?

Back
Top Bottom