MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
im rewatching this series and :lol: some of the stuff that the police did :smh:
they had it out for steven avery and basically took brendan's life away from him

surprised they didn't kill him when he was in jail or got out

MTV just started a new series called Unlocking the Truth where an exoneree is looking into the cases of potentially innocent convicts

The same lawyer who got the exoneree freed is now representing Steven Avery

Last edited:
If I'm Brendan, I'm moving out of that area ASAP, ESPECIALLY if I plan to file a civil suit against them. They're more than likely going to do whatever they can to lock him back up. Hope him and his family realize that and leave, unlike his uncle who didn't wanna be "ran out of town"

If I'm Brendan, I'm moving out of that area ASAP, ESPECIALLY if I plan to file a civil suit against them. They're more than likely going to do whatever they can to lock him back up. Hope him and his family realize that and leave, unlike his uncle who didn't wanna be "ran out of town"
Exactly. Their family would be extremely obtuse to remain in Manitowac. Hopefully this serves as grounds for SA to be granted his freedom, since they relied heavily on the "confession" Dassey gave.

Exactly. Their family would be extremely obtuse to remain in Manitowac. Hopefully this serves as grounds for SA to be granted his freedom, since they relied heavily on the "confession" Dassey gave.

Maybe, but it won't be open and shut, the prosecution relied more on physical evidence to convict Avery. Yea, all the shady physical evidence.

Unfortunately the family doesn't seem that bright nor unified. The mom is consistently the smartest one in the room, surprised it hasn't driven her crazy.

Last edited:
Did I hear her say that they've actually narrowed it down and they have suspects for who actually committed the murder??? WOW!

Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

After watching HBO's night of, I can easily how it may look like Avery did it but really he didn't do it similar to how nazir looked to be dead guilty of the murder but really didn't do it.

Zellner gonna bury Manitowoc PD.

Wonder what happens to who if the evidence is proven to be planted. I would also be eager to hear Kratz' response.

Prosecutor needs to fall tf back. Already proved they're completely inept. Crazy how you got clowns like them all over the country playing with ppls lives every single day smh

Last edited:
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/09/09/making-a-murderer-brandan-dassey-appeal/ Ain't tryna let Brendan out
mean.gif
Is it because if he gets out, they'll have to really dig deep, investigate, and possibly fire the entire department/anyone connected to the case?

Last edited:
That's good, bout time. Hope he can function and keep out of trouble because u know they gon be gunnin for him, "U stole that soda by paying a penny less, you're going to get 20yrs for that"

A judge ordered Brenden Dassey be released from prison, pending appeal
Woah, that's surprising news. Last I heard his conviction had been overturned but obviously the AG appealed the decision so I read he would've had to stay inside until the Appeals judge either confirmed or overturned the decision again. I'm glad he gets to spend the holidays with his family. His mom better keep him on the tightest leash to prevent anything else happening while he's out.

Great news but there are 2 issues imo - he's already served 11 years - nearly half his life - and they are wanting to appeal the overturning - with all the evidence of wrongdoing it's a disgrace that they'd even consider that. They're just going to try to smear him again to avoid a lawsuit.

It's also a joke that it took the momentum of a documentary to apparently get it looked at.

Back
Top Bottom