Making HIS Band...

I have my own biased opinions about Puff prior to this "His Band" junk. I just think he's a forcer. He's a great business man but he caresnothing about the art of not sellin out to go plat. Like Suge said dude be ALLL in the videos, ALLL on the record with his wack rhymes.. gimmea break mayne!! leave it to the one with the singin' and rappin talent to do it...

Making the Band 1 & 2- fail. but entertaining
Making the Band 3- Danity Kane. Wack but sold well. overall FAIL.
Making the Band 4- Day 26. Good talent and music. but dont sell well.
Making HIS Band- REALLY PUFF??? First of all...you cant sing. Secondly, auto-tune is DEAD. Coroner: Jay-z. Cause of death:wow:ver-usage and Ron Browz

Idk...this looks like a fail to me but Im still gonna watch... but i gotta admit, im gonna be
smh.gif
the whole time.... what yall think?

ya puff fell off after the 90s... in the 90s he was straight with big, total, craig mack, mase, 112 and black rob... shine and g dep were just ok...

Your avy's working.

I think Puff is a great personality. He only sees the $$$ even if this %%*+ flops tremendously.

I don't look forward to this unless there are people dwelling in a house forced to co-exist with which drama will ensue

Puff is pretty funny but I just cant see myself watchin this. dude sucks horribly as a rapper/singer and im not subjecting myself to watchin him do that $+$*with a live band

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Your avy's working.

I think Puff is a great personality. He only sees the $$$ even if this %%*+ flops tremendously.
the avy- I got it staighten out after talkin to a yuku mod...
smokin.gif

he just makes me
mad.gif
...he thinks auto-tune is the answer.. Kanye was anexception when it comes to cats who really cant sing, using auto tune to make r&b...

I don't see any downside from a musician standpoint ..... you get to network, free publicity and hell even if this flops chances are if there are any trulytalented ppl. on this they should be able to get a deal of this

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I don't look forward to this unless there are people dwelling in a house forced to co-exist with which drama will ensue
I believe the people who are competing to be in the band have to co-exist...and some flamboyant homosexual personalities as well...l0l..

i don't think i ever want to work for diddy because nobody seems to last with that guy

with that said, i will be watching

I've always enjoyed Making The Band, but the quality decreases each season.

I'm interested in watching this, though.

Da Band was horrible. Day 26 and Danity Kane both put out good material.

I thought Danity Kane's last album would have received better reviews. I really enjoyed that album.

Back
Top Bottom