Making The Band Byke

I'm here for it. Show slapped. Ness and Fred scraps. Choppa goofy ***. Sara with them big *** *******. Dylan telling Wyclef he better. lmaooooooooooooo.
You think he gon bring any of em back ?

200.gif

Puff smartened up after The 4 winners aint blow.

This is long overdue.

Should've went down 10 years ago

Down for another Bad Boy run

giphy.gif

I was a lil too young for this growing up only know about from my older siblings and memes, is this basically Jersey Shore but with them expected to make music instead of chaotic debauchery?

Its bout dam time. I wonder if he'll bring former cast members to the show. Like for guest appearances.

I was a lil too young for this growing up only know about from my older siblings and memes, is this basically Jersey Shore but with them expected to make music instead of chaotic debauchery?
Bro...it was part of the culture. One of the best reality shows ever. Serious. No cap. Me and my brother watched every episode, glued to the TV lmaoo.

Dawg Mysterious got dropped and broke a champagne glass with her bare hand.

Then came back 8 episodes later like the white ranger.

Whatever season was the hip hop group was a goat level reality Tv show, even chappelle spoofed it.

Been dying to watch it again but I’m down with a new version with Diddy & his sons. What genre they doing hip hop again? Wasn’t a fan of the all girl / boy band episodes.

Diddy ain't care about the band at all. Bruh contracted jae millz just to come on set and **** Ness up :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom