MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

saw this image from multiple news sites
just saw...they said they were trying to get to their moms and have no link to terrorism.

Malaysia isn't asking for...or allowing outside help...it's all military right now which in itself raises flags.

No, they said the 777s are equipped with sea water alarms that "ping" and should have been located already if it did meet its fate over the waters of Malaysia. 

The disabled part was about the guy saying that all these preventative measures could not be disabled by just anyone. It would take someone with either first hand knowledge of building the technology or a very lucky person to know where everything was.
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the black box ,  you kept referencing "box" in your original post.  There's nothing else in the plane that is referred to as a "box" that gives off a "ping" and you said CNN which has been talking about "black boxes" all day.   In the case of a plane outside survivors the black box is usually the main thing they look for.  It has a "ping" it sends out so it can be located because it's usually the most important thing in a wreckage.  It also is probably the most resilient piece of equipment in the plane being that it is impact proof, fire proof, and water proof up to 20,000.

I doubt you could even disable the black box because you probably can't even access it from inside the plane, it sits in the way rear usually in the tail.

as far as the ping not being found, that coincides with my previous theory which is that the plane crashed in the Indian Ocean.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the black box ,  you kept referencing "box" in your original post.  There's nothing else in the plane that is referred to as a "box" that gives off a "ping" and you said CNN which has been talking about "black boxes" all day.   In the case of a plane outside survivors the black box is usually the main thing they look for.  It has a "ping" it sends out so it can be located because it's usually the most important thing in a wreckage.  It also is probably the most resilient piece of equipment in the plane being that it is impact proof, fire proof, and water proof up to 20,000.

I doubt you could even disable the black box because you probably can't even access it from inside the plane, it sits in the way rear usually in the tail.

as far as the ping not being found, that coincides with my previous theory which is that the plane crashed in the Indian Ocean.
I may have misinterpreted on it's housed, but the experts said the 777s have salt water alarms that trigger a ping as well

The two passengers with stolen passports have been identified, but the identities and nationalities are being shared only with intelligence agencies
Why? to prevent mass panic when the public discovers that this is just phase one of North Korea's master plan:
North Korean operatives using stolen passports board the plane with the technology to jam all of the planes communications
Jam the plane, hijack it without a distress signal
Land in one of Vietnam's many (many) abandoned airports leftover from the Vietnam War. Or possibly Cambodia, it was very close to both when it disappeared.
Hold all passengers hostage or just kill them, take on fuel
North Korea has decent-sized nuclear warheads but no reliable intercontinental delivery systems. The solution? steal an airliner, use it to carry warheads.
In a few days, or weeks, the mystery airliner (with transmissions still jammed) takes off, headed for Seoul or another huge international city
Worst terror attack in the history of the world.
Maybe it will happen on April 15, to mark the birthday of Kim Il-Sung, eternal president of Korea

Source - Reddit. Before it vanished from the site when i went to get the link
the passengers were identified and pictured already

as for this "theory", I would think it's kinda illogical to fly a unidentified 777 through multiple radar fields all the way from the South Western side of the Pacific in hopes of reaching South Korea but hey that's just me.

you do know that even with all the communication equipment shut off that plane still can be picked up by primary radar right ??

Last edited:
The two passengers with stolen passports have been identified, but the identities and nationalities are being shared only with intelligence agencies

Why? to prevent mass panic when the public discovers that this is just phase one of North Korea's master plan:

North Korean operatives using stolen passports board the plane with the technology to jam all of the planes communications

Jam the plane, hijack it without a distress signal

Land in one of Vietnam's many (many) abandoned airports leftover from the Vietnam War. Or possibly Cambodia, it was very close to both when it disappeared.

Hold all passengers hostage or just kill them, take on fuel

North Korea has decent-sized nuclear warheads but no reliable intercontinental delivery systems. The solution? steal an airliner, use it to carry warheads.

In a few days, or weeks, the mystery airliner (with transmissions still jammed) takes off, headed for Seoul or another huge international city

Worst terror attack in the history of the world.

Maybe it will happen on April 15, to mark the birthday of Kim Il-Sung, eternal president of Korea

Source - Reddit. Before it vanished from the site when i went to get the link
the passengers were identified and pictured already

as for this "theory", I would think it's kinda illogical to fly a unidentified 777 through multiple radar fields from the South Pacific in hopes of reaching South Korea but hey that's just me.

you do know that even with all the communication equipment shut off that plane still can be picked up by primary radar right ??

say it shows up on radar, it looks like a commercial airliner. you'd have to confirm it's THAT one very quickly before you take any sort of action. and it'd all be happening so fast :nerd:

Now all the wacky theorys and false or true info is coming out so everyone dosent know what to believe. Normal way it goes down with a conspiracy. who knows could just be a crash, imma wait and watch now

say it shows up on radar, it looks like a commercial airliner. you'd have to confirm it's THAT one very quickly before you take any sort of action. and it'd all be happening so fast
nerd.gif
It takes over 6 hours if you went from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul, but after how much international news this incident has made, the second a unidentified 777 pops up anywhere in the Pacific please believe there will be fighter jets in the sky within half a hour to an hour to identify and intercept it.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...w-reveals-it-tracked-mh370-to-malacca-straits

From reddit. Someone found this. You can find it too on the map at the link below.

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014?source=malaysia

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/6060

You can go grid by grid to help look for the plane via satellite images

Why doesn't the government just use satellite imagery to see where the plane was minutes or even seconds before it lost contact and go from there?? Google can even use their satellites.

Quoting to see what people's thoughts are to using satellite imagery.

are planes tracked throughout the flight? or are there occaions for dead air?

they are saying that the plane veered way off course

^perhaps they don't want the plane to be found or just don't want to share the location

What if...

The Malaysian airlines simply poorly fueled/prepared the plane causing it to malfunction or w.e. and it's somewhere deep down in the sea right now and the reason why Malaysa has been so closed off is because they do not want to admit that their simple lack of preparedness lost the lives of hundreds of people.

:nerd:

Why doesn't the government just use satellite imagery to see where the plane was minutes or even seconds before it lost contact and go from there?? Google can even use their satellites.
I may be wrong but I really dont think that satellites take and keep continuous zoomed in imagery and close-up footage of the entire world like a 24/7 surveillance camera or something.

Last edited:
^perhaps they don't want the plane to be found or just don't want to share the location

Then the government/military is in on what happened.

I may be wrong but I really dont think that satellites take and keep continuous zoomed in imagery and close-up footage of the entire world like a 24/7 surveillance camera or something.

That is highly possible but I'm sure there is some sort of surveillance that is out there that isn't being shared with the public to keep things under wraps.

are planes tracked throughout the flight? or are there occaions for dead air?

they are saying that the plane veered way off course
Planes are tracked continuously and constantly through their flight but the transcoder on this flight shut off right before it turned around.  They dont know if this was done manually or from  a technical malfunction.  Either way the plane stayed on primary radar which is how they knew that it turned around and where it went before disappearing from radar over the Malacca straights.

What if...

The Malaysian airlines simply poorly fueled/prepared the plane causing it to malfunction or w.e. and it's somewhere deep down in the sea right now and the reason why Malaysa has been so closed off is because they do not want to admit that their simple lack of preparedness lost the lives of hundreds of people.

nerd.gif
I think they said the plane had a full maintenance check just 10 days before the flight and everything checked out fine.

Last edited:

youre correct, they are not a surveillance camera, more for mapping etc and weather radar etc. Not actual video footage.

What if...

:nerd:

Something like my theory.

Feel like the Malaysian airlines don't want to look stupid.

What if...

nerd.gif
Something like my theory.

Feel like the Malaysian airlines don't want to look stupid.
this a lot of asian countries are notorious for this kind of thing.

like i said earlier, it'll probably turn up to be some sort of incompetence.

this a lot of asian countries are notorious for this kind of thing.

like i said earlier, it'll probably turn up to be some sort of incompetence.
why would the pilots put their lives on the line like that? They have to inspect and check everything themselves before take-off.

I wouldn't take off to cut corners, risking my life...but thats just me.

There's a bigger picture being painted here. Snowden and wiki leaks need to blow our minds right about now.

Then the government/military is in on what happened.
That is highly possible but I'm sure there is some sort of surveillance that is out there that isn't being shared with the public to keep things under wraps.

But those surveillance satellites would literally have to be positioned right above that spot and doing surveillance at that moment. People have this warped idea of what surveillance satellites do. They don't just constantly videotape every corner of the Earth, in case of the remote chance we lose a friggin' airliner, just so we can just "go to the tape" (so to speak). The satellites are essentially on "assignment". That assignment may actually be to constantly survey the Earth, for weather related purposes, ocean currents, etc. There's nothing on any satellite that would help in this case.

Back
Top Bottom