MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Right, "Eyes wide shut"... Sure.

You're the same dude that thought the Boston Marathon bombing was faked and the people who lost their legs were just "actors" with fake blood.

Nothing gets by you, fam.

Wow, really?

mean.gif
Yea, I don't need to repost those comments but I was pretty sure this clown is the same dude that's been on the conspiracy train whenever possible.  Quick search and I was right.

I swear to god those cats are the ones calling people sheep til the day someone comes and shears the wool from their back.

Last edited:

You're the same dude that thought the Boston Marathon bombing was faked and the people who lost their legs were just "actors" with fake blood.

Wow, really?

:smh:
Yea, I don't need to repost those comments but I was pretty sure this clown is the same dude that's been on the conspiracy train whenever possible.  Quick search and I was right.

I swear to god those cats are the ones calling people sheep til the day someone comes and shears the wool from their back.

It's the same thing, even in the NBA thread :lol:

I would hate to look at the world like that

So China spotted something using their satellites.

Going to investigate

By now we all know they mean nothing. Spoke too my friend who configures Australia's and he told me these images could just be white wash. They would show a diffinitive solid outline even if it was debri

By now we all know they mean nothing. Spoke too my friend who configures Australia's and he told me these images could just be white wash. They would show a diffinitive solid outline even if it was debri

And you believed that? Ever heard of Google maps which sow house from space satellites

And you believed that? Ever heard of Google maps which sow house from space satellites

U are aware that google maps are anywhere up too 2 years out of date? I hope so cos they are no use in this situation. Look up ur own house. It wont look anything like it does today

U are aware that google maps are anywhere up too 2 years out of date? I hope so cos they are no use in this situation. Look up ur own house. It wont look anything like it does today

That's not the point

Point I was saying is if they can make out a house and grass from space they can map out a plane

That's not the point

Point I was saying is if they can make out a house and grass from space they can map out a plane

I see what your saying and not here too argue like the rest have been. But i havnt seen any pic that has shown anything diffinitive yet. Well, ever. There all ants on a map.
Just saying that these images mean nothing until a from earth photos taken

There was a bunch of dudes on here saying similar things.

Scumbags :smh:

Bruh if they can track. You for saying some crap on twitter. Down to your doorstep. They can find a 200 million dollar air craft.

They said some object 70 ft long by 43 ft wide was observed floating in the ocean. Now they gotta get their *** out there

I wish they would stop airing this 24/7 until they actually find something. All these false leads only aggravate the families more.

Threads like these remind me of how many complete idiots there are in this world. @#$% is scary to think about

SMH. Those type of dudes are consumed by fear and they don't even know it.

Back
Top Bottom