MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Only new person I need to hear from to answer questions.

Someone get him on the news.

Ja Rule help us.

Just read that they have military data showing the plane changed course and flew in a totally different direction (not back to the original destination) for over an hour before they lost contact.

im sure they know they are gone but they wanna know how and why it happened. thats why.

you wouldnt want answers?

you can say what you want but it would be a diff situation if you were in their shoes

Lol there are literally thousands of people putting in hundreds of hours tryna figure out what happened.

When did we lose the art of patience?

I honestly would not take my emotions out on the people tryna help me. Especially in a bizarre case like this.

I posted the link a page back. Google it. The news is from this morning so its not breaking news that the plane supposedly chmged course and turned off/lost communication.

im sure they know they are gone but they wanna know how and why it happened. thats why.

you wouldnt want answers?

you can say what you want but it would be a diff situation if you were in their shoes

Lol there are literally thousands of people putting in hundreds of hours tryna figure out what happened.

When did we lose the art of patience?

I honestly would not take my emotions out on the people tryna help me. Especially in a bizarre case like this.

theres a difference from saying that now and actually being in the situation, just saying.

**** is the plane at.

all of this we don't know ******** is ********.

somebody knows.

why would you be done

that means something else is in the works...
nerd.gif
Done with trying to figure out what happen

go to sleep, your getting cranky,you need a nap son

Still crazy they have no clue where this is. I mean everyone that has been on a flight knows that everybody in the world can track your plane's damn near exact location

this **** give me the heebie jeebies dawg​
 ​
1. how do 239 people just disappear​
 ​
2. how are they still logged in​
 ​
3. an organization is out there with a PLANE as a weapon 
sick.gif
 ​
 ​
4. Can't wait for the movie​

Last edited:
If it has been hijacked and flown to a different country or island, then it would have been picked up by nearby military radar. Also, why wouldn't anyone on the plane even try to make contact through their phones the moment they landed somewhere (assuming they had service).

TBH this seems eerily like a coverup to something greater. It's very risky to have a missing plane somewhere in the world and should raise much more worldwide concern.

How about air piracy....literally

We know the story of the Maersk Alabama Captain Phillips....
Seals took out bad guys....

maybe the Pirates have evolved.

The Malaysian government knew the plane didn't initially crash in the area they searched for days.

Why send people on a wild goose chase knowing 100% it didn't crash there?

Piracy is a major issue in that part of the world. The shipping industry there is under constant attack from well funded and organized piracy rings. I could see a scenario of where the pilots were in on a hijacking of the plane to be landed in Indonesia where the plane would be chopped up and sold and the passengers sold into slavery.....During the hijacking the cell phones would have been collected so no outside communication could occur but if phones password protected, bad guys might not be able to switch off or if they are uneducated locals, they may not even know what cell phones do other than they were told to collect

Is just a thought but looking at the current data I think it's a very plausible possibility

Some of my therories 

-Plan got hijacked as others have said

-The pilot went on some kind of suicide trip and took the whole plane down somewhere way off course and crashed, I'd imagine the pilot has knowledge of how to turn everything off and on and what not.

-Aliens 

I just don't understand how if the plane went down in the sea or crashed that passengers phones are still ringing and they're logged in online

I don't have any theories to what happened but that right there just seems strange as ****
They're not ringing once or twice though, it's continuous

And if the phones were off, they wouldn't be signed in on instant messenger
They said it was a good number of rings but all the stories I've heard say they all eventually went to voice mail.

Though just because a phone rings doesn't necessarily mean it's not off/dead.  A phone call going out has to locate the other phone through towers and sometimes satellites and determine its' status.   Until it actually locates the phone and detects that it's dead/off it will ring and ring while the phone you're trying to call is located.

The closer you are to a off/dead phone the quicker you get the voice mail.

So if I'm in the same town as someone I'm calling and especially if we have the same service provider I'll get the voice mail almost instantaneously. If I'm dialing a dead phone in a different country I will likely get a  some rings before I get the voicemail.

Not saying that this indicates what exactly happened to the plane but it means that the phones still could be dead/underwater even if the person calling is getting rings.

As far as instanger messenger services.  They might be logged into that same account on other devices ( laptops, tablets, etc).

Just read all 10 pages and well il be ******!
No one has a answer, im sure in a week maybe longer things will get released into the media (true or made up, we wont know) It seriously looks to be a cover up by a government, who im not sure. If it was hi jacked and taken somewhere to be used for future attacks, one of the countrys in the world would have seen this on radar and spilled the beans to us. A plane cannot vanish. A for this to vanish without a trace imo is either a government coverup (no idea why or the purpose of this) or a very jhighly skilled hi jacker. The hi jacking i still find hard to believe, i feel like its still out there though, it aint crashed. But like i say all the time. We never get told the actual storys. We got told what the media and government want us too hear. True or not. Lets hope the families get some answers real soon, the rest of us just need to be paitent even though we are curious as ****

I just don't understand how if the plane went down in the sea or crashed that passengers phones are still ringing and they're logged in online

I don't have any theories to what happened but that right there just seems strange as ****

They're not ringing once or twice though, it's continuous

And if the phones were off, they wouldn't be signed in on instant messenger

They said it was a good number of rings but all the stories I've heard say they all eventually went to voice mail.

Though just because a phone rings doesn't necessarily mean it's not off/dead.  A phone call going out has to locate the other phone through towers and sometimes satellites and determine its' status.   Until it actually locates the phone and detects that it's dead/off it will ring and ring while the phone you're trying to call is located.

The closer you are to a off/dead phone the quicker you get the voice mail.

So if I'm in the same town as someone I'm calling and especially if we have the same service provider I'll get the voice mail almost instantaneously. If I'm dialing a dead phone in a different country I will likely get a  some rings before I get the voicemail.

Not saying that this indicates what exactly happened to the plane but it means that the phones still could be dead/underwater even if the person calling is getting rings.

As far as instanger messenger services.  They might be logged into that same account on other devices ( laptops, tablets, etc).

I believe this is false. Your phone won't ring until it connects to the other end.

If no parts of the plane are found in the next 24 hours I have a strong feeling it's probably in the Indian Ocean.

Back
Top Bottom