Malice is that Dude

Been watching all of his vlogs, says a lot of real ++!%.
I could tell from his rhymes though, he always seems very introspective even with the braggadocios coke ++!%.

yeah.. all his vlogs are appreciated
pimp.gif

yeah hes been dope
sick.gif
...if yall have noticed that news special the clipsegot featured on...i think it was abc? they only showed malice's verses....killiam
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Mal has always been my favorite of the Thornton Bros.
"Powder to the ##!!@%#%@@%!* CEILING"

I'm sorry but you gotta love Push
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That was actually dope. I saw the first 1-2 of these videos and it seemed corny, so I never checked for any other one. Might go back and run thru them...

and yea, if anything, the video just made me throw on some ol school Pat...."Blunt On My Lips" FTW.....

maliceoftheclipse.com to watch all of em....my favorite has to be the MIA one since I saw them down there at sneaker pimps.

look forward to the movie and the book as well
pimp.gif

This was %+*+$@* ******ed.
Leave room for Gods wrath? Thats like trusting karma to take care of people that @$%! you over.
If anyone other than Mal made this everyone'd think its lame
Stick to the music..

Been following dude since day one...
Of course you don't necessarily have to believe everything said but
its nice to see that there is more behind some of these cats....

pimp.gif

I mean...it was ok. I just wonder how sincere these vlogs really are. I'll watch the others first before I form a final opinion though.

Articulates very similar to those that I've grown up around.

One who can distinguish positivity from negativity during the assertion of rapping is wise.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

This was %+*+$@* ******ed.
Leave room for Gods wrath? Thats like trusting karma to take care of people that @$%! you over.
If anyone other than Mal made this everyone'd think its lame
Stick to the music..

Why are you so upset, sir?

^Sounds like someone who's been done dirty.

People fail to realize revenge can come back on you in the same way you went looking for it.

As you mature and get older you learn to choose your battles, especially when your living for more than yourself.

What good is glory if your dead.

I been saying Malice > Pusha
He is more introspective to me.

What kind of car where they driving?
pimp.gif
to the Project Pat, gotta listen to some at the gym
Overall dope video

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^Sounds like someone who's been done dirty.

People fail to realize revenge can come back on you in the same way you went looking for it.

As you mature and get older you learn to choose your battles, especially when your living for more than yourself.

What good is glory if your dead.

Back
Top Bottom