Malt Liquor Appreciation Thread

I used to drink Steel Reserve and OE Ice 800 growing up, then found corona & heiniken, moved to coors light, now I've been drinking steel, mickeys, and currently sipping a hurricane, honestly I don't understand why I went away from the cheap stuff for so long, doesn't even taste that bad and I'm leaning after two 40s that cost $2 a bottle. Winning. Yea I'm a +$*%!*@ Alkoholik but I'm rawin bad %$##@*! 6-10 years younger than me so I don't really give a $***.

I used to drink Steel Reserve and OE Ice 800 growing up, then found corona & heiniken, moved to coors light, now I've been drinking steel, mickeys, and currently sipping a hurricane, honestly I don't understand why I went away from the cheap stuff for so long, doesn't even taste that bad and I'm leaning after two 40s that cost $2 a bottle. Winning. Yea I'm a +$*%!*@ Alkoholik but I'm rawin bad %$##@*! 6-10 years younger than me so I don't really give a $***.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Depending on your age you may have just admitted to committing rape...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love malt liquor just like the next man but this should only be performed around guys.

malt liquor will have you smelling like a homeless wino 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Depending on your age you may have just admitted to committing rape...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love malt liquor just like the next man but this should only be performed around guys.

malt liquor will have you smelling like a homeless wino 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom