Man argues with gf then cuts penis & testicles off VOL that'll show her

I wonder if she was a jealous type and that was his way of proving he would never cheat on her.
Except he pretty much guaranteed that she will if she stays with him. :smh:

Me and my pipe have been through too much together for me to cut him off like that. My dude showed his dude no love.

Damn b, women/yambs be the root of all evil at the end of the day. Makes dudes do the craziest **** ever. People getting killed, losing they fortunes, castrating themselves, loss of manhood etc...:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Need all brothers to rise up and stop this foolishness
Not trying to be funny or derogatory, but that sounds like you want all men to be gay or something

Word lol . . . sounds like to me you want to embark on a permanent coo chee strike bruh​

How in the world did you two derive that from his post? That is not at ALL what he meant :rofl:

If he was that mad at his girlfriend he should have cut off her tit not cut off his own penis
laugh.gif

i don't think this is real, too many punch lines

"The next time he fights with his girlfriend, he won't be so cocky."

"it's not the first time a man intentionally dismembered his member."

and that pic of the knife slicing the banana
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn hammered right now and the last thing I wanna do is get the scissors out

Damn b, women/yambs be the root of all evil at the end of the day. Makes dudes do the craziest **** ever. People getting killed, losing they fortunes, castrating themselves, loss of manhood etc...:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Need all brothers to rise up and stop this foolishness

Not trying to be funny or derogatory, but that sounds like you want all men to be gay or something

Word lol . . . sounds like to me you want to embark on a permanent coo chee strike bruh​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smh: This is one of those times where he should've actually thought with his "other head".

Back
Top Bottom