Man beheads sister, 5, in front of police

Man what is going on with the world ?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Man what is going on with the world ?
smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Does anyone notice a trend of the world getting worse and worse?

Coincidence? Na

I couldn't even watch the whole video when I saw it this morning, *%!% is getting ridiculous now.

What the #%*$ would possess you to do that *%!%? The cop looks like it hit him hard though I can only imagine what it'd be like to witness that and have tolive with that image for the rest of your life...

This is getting international coverage. Ill post the article after this stupid fire drill.

figured this might get coverage- craziness
smh.gif

[h1]Students, faculty grieve at Milton High School[/h1]
March 30, 2009 11:17 AM Email| Comments (11)| Text size - +

By John R. Ellement and Martin Finucane, Globe Staff

Students and faculty at Milton High School are mourning the death of Samantha "Princesse" Revelus with heavy hearts today, said John Drottar, the school's principal.

The honor roll student was "a capable, bright, and gracious young woman," who had hoped to study graphic design after her graduation, Drottar said in a written statement. She will be remembered "for all her positive attributes and her contributions to our school," he said.

Revelus, 17, was stabbed to death, along with her 5-year-old sister, Bianca, on Saturday by her brother, Kerby Revelus, 23. He was then fatally shot by police. A third sister, Saraphina, 9, is hospitalized with stab wounds. The motive for the stabbings remains a mystery. But Kerby Revelus often seemed confused to neighbors and friends after he returned home several months ago from a stint in jail, the Globe reported today.

Drottar said Samantha Revelus was "an invested student of our school," who was a member of the Poetry Club and the Caribbean Cape Verdean Club, known as the 3 C's.

"While seemingly shy and reserved, reciting at the Poetry Jam or walking the runway in the 3 C's fashion show showed her confidence and spirit," he said. "She held the regard of her peers and the faculty. Her investment in her academics and her school was exemplary. ... Her teachers know her as an engaged student -- one who participated, one who cared about her studies, and one who cared about her interactions with peers and teachers."

Drottar said in a telephone interview this morning that "you can see there is a sadness that pervades the building. In the sense of a sadness that you feel with a loss and a sadness that people feel because of what has happened, the horrible nature of it all. There is also a sense of community here that we are fortunate is very strong. That's helping all the students and faculty to go forward and continue."

Another Revelus sibling, Jessica, 21, of Hyde Park, said her parents, Regine, 42, who works at Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Vronze, 45, who is a bus driver for Local Motion, a private transport company, were at work when the attack occurred.

The mother is beside herself, Jessica said. "She is just like, 'I can't believe I have to bury three kids.' " Her father, Jessica said, was especially attached to his youngest, Bianca.

Jessica said Kerby and Bianca were her biological siblings. Their parents adopted Samantha and Saraphina and brought them from Haiti around 2004. Saraphina's father is the nephew of Samatha's father, who died in Haiti.

"Samantha was into fashion and had a 3.6 GPA," she said. "She liked to write poetry and was quiet."

She added that Bianca liked to watch cartoons and was excited to start kindergarten next year. "Bianca, she turned 5 on Friday. 5 for one day."

Local Motion, the father's company, has set up a fund for the family. Donations can be made to the Revelus Family Fund, c/o Citizens Bank, 540 Granite St., Braintree, MA 02184.

girls2__1238428040_5416-1.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the video is of the actual beheading...?
no - but the 1st cops to bust in the house actually witnessed the beheading - then he went after the other sister before they shot him -

crazy

they shouldn't have killed him...i wish he would of stayed in prison for the rest of his life so he can suffer

Dude had to have had some serious mental breakdown.

It's hard to imagine anyone sane being able to do that, especially their own flesh and blood.

Back
Top Bottom