indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

[h2]Beach man confesses to killing 5-year-old son
icon_video.gif
[/h2] [h5][size=-1]12:47 PM EST on Wednesday, February 11, 2009[/size][/h5]
VIRGINIA BEACH - A Virginia Beach father has confessed to murdering his son on Tuesday.

In a jailhouse interview, 33-year-old Joseph Hagerman told 13NEWS he knew what he was doing when he decapitated his five-year old son, Joshua.

Hagerman was arraigned just before noon Wednesday morning. When asked by the judge, he said he understood he was being charged with murdering his son and wounding his wife.

He asked for a lawyer to be appointed to his case.

The judge set a bond hearing for Thursday at 9:00 a.m.

Hagerman_III_Joseph_H_vb_dad_021009_4621-t240.jpg

controller_240_flash_ready.gif

Video: Man arraigned in 5-year-old son's death
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg
E-mail this clip

In the Tuesday night interview, Hagerman made numerous biblical references about the end times and admitted to cutting off his son's head to save him from the anti-Christ.

Joseph Hagerman told 13NEWS that he and his family are very religious.

He said his son had recently been communicating to him that the anti-Christ was going to kill him, though he did not say it directly.

Hagerman also said he spent the morning playing with Joshua, hugging and kissing him.

Police also say he injured his wife and then ran from their Sugar Creek Road home.

He was arrested a short distance away and briefly fought with police.

Hagerman told 13NEWS he has been taking medication for paranoia and schizophrenia and believes that a member of his family is the anti-Christ.

He also admitted that his rationale for killing his son will seem flawed to most people but added that does not make it wrong.

"I didn't want him to lose his salvation so I wanted him to go fast. I didn't want him to be tortured, so I wanted him to go fast and so I took his life," said Hagerman.

Hagerman is in jail on charges of felonious assault and murder.

The 2nd beheading in 2 months. The world is messed up.

Thats just ridiculously sad. RIP.

But Kerby Revelus often seemed confused to neighbors and friends after he returned home several months ago from a stint in jail

Overmedication.

People are *#%+++! crazy
smh.gif

How ironic is it that im reading this while listening to D12 - American Psycho

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Man what is going on with the world ?
smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Does anyone notice a trend of the world getting worse and worse?

Coincidence? Na
nah, its just that now its being shown on tv. +%%!+ been happening all the time. you cant get paranoid over a couple horrible situation.

what! thats not a black people crime (seriously)

i thought it would be midwest america, aka hillbillies

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom