Man dies after punch by Burger King worker

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i actually feel bad for the 20 yr old.
This.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

^ wouldnt it be self-defense tho :/

I mean damn even if I was defending myself from a 70 year old I wouldn't swing at him.
True, but we can't say this without knowing the situation. If the old dude was outta control and putting hands on people, then anything can happen.

Originally Posted by thacapt

I feel terrible for laughin a lil @ the choked on dentures part. 
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I laughed too.. Wasn't expecting that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For all we know, the 67yr old could've been built like Clint Eastwood[/color]
alien.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For all we know, the 67yr old could've been built like Clint Eastwood[/color]
alien.gif

See this is what happens when you get that lone straggling onion ring in your fries. People get pissed!

See this is what happens when you get that lone straggling onion ring in your fries. People get pissed!

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For all we know, the 67yr old could've been built like[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Clint Eastwood[/color]
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For all we know, the 67yr old could've been built like[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Clint Eastwood[/color]
alien.gif
laugh.gif

The old man shouldn't have swung. You can't just go hitting people when you know that if they hit you back,your done. The employee is in the wrong for swinging at an old man but the man is just as responsible. No need to go crazy over Burger King. Old people think that they can do and get away with anything
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the racist comments in the link.

The old man shouldn't have swung. You can't just go hitting people when you know that if they hit you back,your done. The employee is in the wrong for swinging at an old man but the man is just as responsible. No need to go crazy over Burger King. Old people think that they can do and get away with anything
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the racist comments in the link.

Back
Top Bottom