Man gets 11 lbs of weed mailed to his home {Special Delivery}

from the comments:

The scary thing here is not the marijuana. It is the fact a gang was surveilling him and his home, and chose him to receive a delivery. Stay safe Mr. Burton.

I'd be shook beyond belief if this happened to me. I really hope this dude stays safe as well. Obviously his name is out there, and there could be some people looking for retribution if they don't get their shipment. REALLY sucks for Burton.
Unless he is involved in illegal activity himself I doubt anyone would come looking for him. The dealers trying to get retribution would just attract more police attention to their operation. They'd prob just charge it to the game and keep it moving.

Only one who should be shook is dude who ****** up the pack, lol

I knew you could send small amounts but 11 pounds x_x

About two years ago when I was still there, it was around 3am and it as just me, the shipping guy and the Quality Assurance (QA the dude who handles damaged packages). He radios me and the shipper to his cage to see something. We get there and dude has a busted package with a Zip of good stuff in coffeebeans.

I nearly came in my pants and instantly started thinking how we gonna get it out. Luckliy I just found out a few weeks before that even though we have camera's they didn't rotate a complete 360, so the corner we were had a blindspot to the dumpsters. He processed the package as needed to be repackage. We took coffebeans out and threw the zip with the cardboard and dump it outside. Then we had the shipper go to crush the cardboard to seal it up (which we did everynight anyway) and he just fished it out.

We broke that **** down 3 ways and had a very good night

Also depends on the delivery method. FedEx partners w/ USPS for some deliveries which isn't good for the sender if they get caught

True Fedex Smartpost does that and Home Delivery. You be surprised how much dope is fedex

So what was supposed to happen? Some guy in a car wait at that address for the fedex truck and intercept the package upon delivery?

Why wouldn't dude wait around for a week or so until someone knocks on his door for a package? Odds are only those people would be asking for that specific item. That or, try to do a sting operation with police on your side as you wait for them to ask for it back

I wonder what is the sender's address on the package.

I'ma ask my boy who still works QA about that. That much product seems unheard of though. I tell people all the time yeah you can send work through fedex, but nowadays its too easy for them to trace it back. With fedex we knew what time it was process and everything, so its easy to see what time someone came into the fedex office or what time it was picked up.

Again with smaller amounts you can always use a express box, if you sending just a couple of bags or a zip since its predetermined weight. But lets say a package is sent from cali to ny and in NY they find out it was some tree, they will contact fedex/ups/post office and see if they want to press charges. Again if its small amount alot of times they say no and the person then just has to deal with the local laws on the matter. If they said yes, then you have federal charges of trafficing across state lines.

The guy is actually really smart for calling up the cops. Now whoever sent that weed will likely call their losses over 24Gs. If they're shipping 11 pounds at a time they can probably afford to lose it if their smart.

If he had taken that and been silent though. Someone probably woulda knocked on that door...

Whose to say the feds or someone affiliated weren't the ones who sent the package? Maybe they have inside info of the guy and were trying to see his reaction...

I work at UPS... We don't inspect packages unless they break open... I'm sure if you pack it well and sealed up you won't get caught

Where's that thread about that dude who's package was delivered to another guy? And he wouldn't call the cops and tell us why?

Well we found it.

Back
Top Bottom