Man gets Suplexed in Grocery Store for no reason at all vol. its funny as hell

sdlfkdhsalfduhufhd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the comments earlier we said on twitter. *dead* *dead* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you have the intent to walk in the store and body the first person you see, wearing damn camouflage!
laugh.gif

bwahahahaha, he got to be on meth, to be shopping afterwards. The victim is 59, and I don't want to laugh, but imagine going on your daily shopping routine and getting suplexed sideways??? You know dude didn't buy everything from the shopping list.

damn that's not funny unless he had a reason to slam dude...maybe if the dude slept with his wife or something

but for no reason...not cool

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

the slamming part was not really that funny...at all

but how they let homie continue shopping
laugh.gif

yes it was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, how you get suplexed in a supermarket??? That only happens in wrastling.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

damn that's not funny unless he had a reason to slam dude...maybe if the dude slept with his wife or something

but for no reason...not cool
That is what makes it so funny to me, randomness is the funniest *%%%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The injuries aren't funny at all, but the whole premise of this situation is. 

That's some real gangsta @@@# to do though--just beast on an old dude at the grocery store and then mosey off gracefully to continue shopping. 
laugh.gif

lskjdhsakjdhaslkjdh Im
pimp.gif
as hell and I cant breathe over here
roll.gif
roll.gif

Woooow Poor dude never saw it coming
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that if u laugh at other people laughing for getting injured, hurt or w/e then ur mind aint properly developed. I think it was part of Maslow's theory of self actualization.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

I read somewhere that if u laugh at other people laughing for getting injured, hurt or w/e then ur mind aint properly developed. I think it was part of Maslow's theory of self actualization.

I don't anyone here is actually laughing at the guy getting injured, that isn't funny at all but just the sheer randomness of this guy perfoming a wwf wrestling move complete in Stone Cold Steve Austin camoflauge is hilarious...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

well, my mind ain't properly developed then because homeboy got DIPPED in the supermarket.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Suplexing some old guy that did some serious damage.. not finding the humor..

Man I agree but I lost it when he legs went into the air. So surreal.

Back
Top Bottom