Man, Hov is terrible at voiceovers

^ Voice acting is an art...just like anything else.
It's why  guys like Patrick Warburton (Brock Sampson, Joe from Family Guy) and John Benjamin (coach McGirk, Archer, Bob's burgers) have been used for countless shows.  It's why dude who plays Drake from uncharted has been used for a bunch of video games.  

You have to have a knack for it.  And similar to actual acting, you have to be able to inhabit the character and lose yourself.

Not giving Jay a pass....just saying...it's not something you can just become good at over night.

it wasn't "terrible" just that the animation made it seem way off

i thought he was about to start rapping their names at first
laugh.gif

it was so robotic the way he said their names. kinda like how E.T. does on the ride at universal lol

I swear I don't understand the type of man that feels compelled to critique every move of another man. The dude obviously donated his services for a charitable purpose. Who cares how skillful his voice over was. The objective was to utilize his voice to motivate kids, which he accomplished and did not have to do.

Hov steadily pushing Hip Hop outside the confines of Hip-hop. Gotta love it.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I swear I don't understand the type of man that feels compelled to critique every move of another man. The dude obviously donated his services for a charitable purpose. Who cares how skillful his voice over was. The objective was to utilize his voice to motivate kids, which he accomplished and did not have to do.

Hov steadily pushing Hip Hop outside the confines of Hip-hop. Gotta love it.

word.  

Back
Top Bottom