Man, I Was Either In Another Dimension Or Strong Island.

roll.gif

First i had thought onstar stopped working then i was like no big deal.

Then this glare keept OD'ing on my retinas on some shootout at the ok coral type stuff and i
eek.gif
to 2 akatsuki N's come up from a sewage line or something.

So i finally get there and he my fam and everthing but dude kept sayin "Cork" and im sitting there admiring the scenery, come to find out dude wastrying to ask me about business.

Long story short i will never ever visit my dude SE again, duke is exiled. No wonder i ain't remember dude when we was youngins, Imaginary N'.

You don't want to know Kicktionair because i don't even know.

I went and checked the Gas tank and the mileage and everything to see if it really happened and i still don't know.

I don't expect NT of all places to know about these dealings but who cares.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

First i had thought onstar stopped working then i was like no big deal.

Then this glare keept OD'ing on my retinas on some shootout at the ok coral type stuff and i
eek.gif
to 2 akatsuki N's come up from a sewage line or something.

So i finally get there and he my fam and everthing but dude kept sayin "Cork" and im sitting there admiring the scenery, come to find out dude was trying to ask me about business.

Long story short i will never ever visit my dude SE again, duke is exiled. No wonder i ain't remember dude when we was youngins, Imaginary N'.

hmmm...i'm going to try to figure this out.

Your navigation system went out on some trip to... long island? to visit an old friend...then for some reason your eyes are bothered by bright lights, and 2ninjas come out of the sewers and shock you.

But you survive, make it to your friends.. only to find out he asked you there on some sort of pyramid scheme tip...makes you realize your trip was a waste oftime, and now you're confused if the place you visited is even real because it's so far away..

Am i close?

I dont see any N word usage, the N son used is for Naruto. Now unsuspend son so he can explain and i don't have to remain confused.

Back
Top Bottom