*** Man I Was SOOO Sure Nas Was Back When . . . ***

When this track first came out . . .

I was like "oh @++# . . . He's Nasty again" I had it on some Hot97 mixtape I got, trying to hear some Juvinile song in the summer of 04

Appreciated all day . . . Been spittin the last 8 bars of the 2nd verse all day.

the way the beat drops is COLD.
pimp.gif

Question though, what lead you to believe that he wasn't back after the song dropped?

edit: gaaaad damn I forgot how raw the video was
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Question though, what lead you to believe that he wasn't back after the song dropped?
Nas just changed . . . This was Nasty Nas on this track . . . All the way, like this track could've been on Illmatic . . . It was him back inhis orginal form, just some hood %++@, but still lyrically inclined to a certain degree . . . This is the Nas purist were waiting for . . . Too bad the albumwas sus

This song had me thinkin this album woulda been classic, then I heard it was a double disc
eek.gif
eyes.gif
, then I heard the album
smh.gif
It was good but noclassic

smokin.gif

One of my fav. Nas songs. 10X better when listening to it on the subway. On another note, I hate the fact that Will.i.am recycled the beat and Nas had theaudacity to rap over it again.

Jacked it off some kid in WDYWT . . . Its "Thiefs Theme" so I charged him New York City taxation . . .

Nas needs to go back to Nasty Nas, this sucker for love chump recorded a song called Getting Married, it's all Kelis fault, he needs to get angry again,I'm far from a Nas stan, but that kind of talk use to and still irritates me to this very day, believe it or not, but HIS CAREER WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT AFTERHE DROPPED ILLMATIC, just think about it.............

Anybody know where I can get that Mask nas puts on in the end....

Streets Disciple is solid album...stop playing yourself....

Originally Posted by sdsualum

One of my fav. Nas songs. 10X better when listening to it on the subway. On another note, I hate the fact that Will.i.am recycled the beat and Nas had the audacity to rap over it again.
laugh.gif
so true

After reading the title, I knew this was the song in question.

And yeah, I got hyped for nothing. Wasnt even on the cd.
eyes.gif

^ yea it was. track # 13 (hidden/bonus track or some %@%$ like that) track still gets daily spins from me.

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

^ yea it was. track # 13 (hidden/bonus track or some %@%$ like that) track still gets daily spins from me.
You gotta be kidding me? All this time and I didnt know. I guess since I dont really make that far into the cd.

Good looking out though.

laugh.gif
Nas aint been back in years...Stillmatic but then he went boringAGAIN...HHID was boring & Street Disciple...he need to just go back to that mafioso shhh and it is Kelis fault also...

I thought Getting Married was dope

^read everything that I wrote, I said "Nas needs to go back to Nasty Nas, this sucker for love chump recorded a song called Getting Married, it's allKelis fault, he needs to get angry again, I'm far from a Nas stan, but that kind of talk use to and still irritates me to this veryday"

Getting Married is one of my favorite tracks on Street's Disciple

the folks who always say it's Kelis fault, he needs to get angry again, blah blah blah but those will be the same ones that will be in the thread when hisalbum drops, it irrritates me just like the clueless%+*$$%#! who think Deja Vu is a pre Illmatic track, arghhhh!!!!!!!!

"If I made another Illmatic, I would be done"

...I never knew he left, other than Nastradamus of course

^word!

Back
Top Bottom