Man, in Ohio, stabbed for not knowing Beyoncé and Jay-Z were married.

It sounds redic but I've had conversations with someone in a bar where your arguing over a mundane everyday fact with someone who refuses to believe you no matter what or who agrees, and it gets to the point you wanna stab that guy... I see it

I know all races do dumb **!% but before I clicked the thread I knew this %$$*$$%#%$$* was black..god damn my people kill me sometimes

30t6p3b.gif

Really Though?
I thought I was gonna get rick rolled.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

SMH at Society ... our Society is so doomed!
people always say this...society has been much worse in so many different ways throughout history. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  was this sensationalistic title copied straight from foxnews?  was i really supposed to read the title and envision dude stabbing the victim and saying to him, "i'm gutting you cause you didn't know these two were married"?

this is got to the the stupidest reason to ever go to prison

i would like to know what Shawn thinks about this

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I know all races do dumb **!% but before I clicked the thread I knew this %$$*$$%#%$$* was black..god damn my people kill me sometimes

you and me both.  
tired.gif

[h3]Man, in Ohio, stabbed for not knowing BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] and Jay-Z were married.[/h3]

Stopped reading after this.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

[h3]Man, in Ohio, stabbed for not knowing BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] and Jay-Z were married.[/h3]
Stopped reading after this.

You knew it was going downhill after this.. And ppl wonder why lbj took his talents to south beach.

Back
Top Bottom