man, is it going to be cold or hott?

its STILL 80 degrees right now its almost 11. if its like this tomorrow im going to the gym if they're open. not even to work out. but because its the coolest place you can go. dude who said 24 hr fitness was on point.
Quote:
What is IE?
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

Relief is in sight.....

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Luckily I've been up on the Central Coast since Thursday night. The 72 temperatures in Cayuccos have been very much appreciated.

The first full week at CSUN was terrible bewteen the parking and the heat.

I read that it will cool down on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

hey I say any weather that keeps the shorties from wearing short skirts to nothing at all on is fineeeeee with me

Quote:
What is IE?
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

No A/C FTL!!!!
I'd take a shower outside if it started to rain right now!!!!

(FTL=For The Loss people!)

There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me​

my fridge almost died out yesterday. had a party for my uncles birthday. too many people.

icemaker ran out of ice and couldnt make it fast enough. fridge and freezer werent getting cold either.

its working fine now...but ive never seen a day so hot that it makes the fridge stop working.

Damn, it's 7am in Corona and I can't sleep cuz of the heat...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Quote:
mio is that you?! ahahahha
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM DODGERS
Always And Forever A Los Angeles Lakers Fan!
Team [Scrubs]But I can't do this all on my own No, I know, I'm no Superman..
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Weather has been nice for the past week. Lets hope it stays this way................................................forever

Back
Top Bottom