Man Licking Shoes on New York Subway

roll.gif
 Good night NT!
roll.gif

uh this is old I seen this on nydailynews about 2 - 3 months ago and it's also disgusting and sick.That guy is probaly a crack addict or something. I take that train all the time and I've never seen someone do something so disgusting.This !sh makes NY look bad there are too many bums in this city. I wonder what would happen if there was a plainclothes officer on the train who witnessed him. I don't think it's a crime to lick your own shoes but if you're goign to do that do it where other passengers can't see you and get sickened. He should of done that in his own house if he even has one or he should of done that in a desserted area like a alley or something. WHy wait to do something like that on a public train thats just totally unexplainable disgusting and disturbing. Just to teach that sicko a lesson I would have pepper sprayed him when the doors opened and then ran away.

uh this is old I seen this on nydailynews about 2 - 3 months ago and it's also disgusting and sick.That guy is probaly a crack addict or something. I take that train all the time and I've never seen someone do something so disgusting.This !sh makes NY look bad there are too many bums in this city. I wonder what would happen if there was a plainclothes officer on the train who witnessed him. I don't think it's a crime to lick your own shoes but if you're goign to do that do it where other passengers can't see you and get sickened. He should of done that in his own house if he even has one or he should of done that in a desserted area like a alley or something. WHy wait to do something like that on a public train thats just totally unexplainable disgusting and disturbing. Just to teach that sicko a lesson I would have pepper sprayed him when the doors opened and then ran away.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom