Man loses 430 lbs.

That's sick
pimp.gif

Good job for dude.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

So. He took the easy way out...I would be more impressed if dude went hard body in the gym...Oh well atleast he isnt fat anymore.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing and at least he's still alive.

besthandsInDM:
Does anyone care less when serious weight loss comes via an operation? Or is it just me...?
Depends. In this situation, it says dude had the operation a while ago, and that he has MAINTAINED his healthy frame. I can respect that, becausehe went from eating a couple whole pizzas one day, having surgery the next day, and eating a couple slices of pizza the day after that. Obviously, I'mspeaking metaphorically there, not literally, but I hope you get the point. He needed that boost to get down to a healthy frame, because, I mean, honestly, howeasy do you honestly think it would be to lose 430 pounds, bro? Like, the doctor tells you that you need to lose 430 pounds, and you go on a diet? Nah,you'll spend forever, and probably die in your attempt.

But he had the desire to do things right, but needed that huge kick-start to get him going, and that's what surgery was for him.

I can completely respect that.

He had a good reason to lose the weight via surgery. Some people should get the surgery if they can afford it even if they don't have a family, might aswell live as long as you can.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

He once lost 64 pounds on a 1,800-calorie-a-day diet, but then gained 120 pounds.

This is why he gets no props from me. He was eating the way he was supposed to but then succumbed to the food. That was the basecalorie requirement according to his height/age. He could've sat on his butt all day and eventually would've dropped to an ideal weight. He wanted pork chops though.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by ripfan816

He once lost 64 pounds on a 1,800-calorie-a-day diet, but then gained 120 pounds.
This is why he gets no props from me. He was eating the way he was supposed to but then succumbed to the food. That was the base calorie requirement according to his height/age. He could've sat on his butt all day and eventually would've dropped to an ideal weight. He wanted pork chops though.

nope..that was the base calorie requirement needed to lose weight

ya boys neck(s) alone probably weighed 100+ pounds...but congrats to him for making it to 2009

and
smh.gif
at some of you dudes talkin about "he took the easy way out"...so what? the guy was about to die and you want him to exercise 400lbs off?

dudes gotta have some major stretch marks
but on the other hand id rather cover up stretch marks than a bulging gut

ERASCISM:
ripfan816:

This is why he gets no props from me. He was eating the way he was supposed to but then succumbed to the food. That was the base calorie requirement according to his height/age. He could've sat on his butt all day and eventually would've dropped to an ideal weight. He wanted pork chops though.
He wasn't eating the way he was supposed to and a diet didn't work because of that, so that's why he gets no props from you? He alsocould have made the decision to continue being like that, continuing to be a fat-a, but he didn't. He quit that, through surgery, and through makinghealthier decisions in his healthier frame. That's why he gets props from me.

Who gives a #**+ if yall don't give him props, he is still alive and is enjoying life with his family.

Back
Top Bottom