Man of Steel (Superman Movie Thread) - June 14, 2013 - NEW Trailer pg20

Damn! I wanted to see the sneak peak! 
laugh.gif

Trailer from the TDKR was underwhelming in what they showed but was pretty epic to see. I guess it's the Superman fanboy in me but I did get goosebumps in that teaser. I can't believe that very little footage/tid-bits of a teaser isn't available online yet. WB, stop being goddamn stingy with it.

I don't expect any shootings to take place during any showings, but I can definitely see a bomb.

very unimpressed with the trailer...but since it's a year away, it's to be expected. Can't show too much just yet...gotta build hype I guess. Looking forward to this though. Has a lot of promise to it.

Here is the Kevin Cosnter version

I'm pretty pumped for this

wack *** trailer...looked like one of those levi's commercial trailers.

costner and crowe in this though? :smokin

And seeing this guy playing supes in the trailer....he actually looks to fit the bill :pimp:

the crowd cheered when this trailer came on last night in the batman movie

wack *** trailer...looked like one of those levi's commercial trailers.

It was a teaser so it was understandable. I did expect to see the footage from ComicCon but the film is still 11-months away so my guess is we'll get a full blown trailer by Christmas time.

Its a pretty well done teaser and I see what they were going for but its just not what this movie needs right now. They really needed to blow peoples minds with something crazy especially after the disappointment that SR was and with this being in front a movie that will be as widely viewed as TDKR. They had something like that in the comic-con footage and they really should have used that instead.

trailer wasn't any more wow than the tdkr teaser. they're prolly still filming it. wouldn't make sense to show a lot if the movie isn't even fully done. this looks to be a good reboot on paper at least. esp since im a nolan fan. outside of him, the roster looks solid so we shall see.

trailer wasn't any more wow than the tdkr teaser. they're prolly still filming it. wouldn't make sense to show a lot if the movie isn't even fully done. this looks to be a good reboot on paper at least. esp since im a nolan fan. outside of him, the roster looks solid so we shall see.

Well TDKR pretty much sells itself :lol:. Superman doesn't right now IMO. A lot of the general audience think he is an uninteresting boy scout or still have bad feelings from Superman Returns

The movie is done shooting, they're just working on post-production now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xk44uvd49kqttxt - Link to Comic-Con footage. (very bad quality)

Yeah, production is done.

I too agree that they could have capitalize on more footage in front of the TDKR audience but I also understand that they just want to keep people wanting more. I certainly did, I want to see more footage and looking forward to more footage especially since the production pics for this film is very, very scarce. You'd think we'd have a very clear shot of Superman, Clark Kent, Zod, Lois Lane, etc.... but there are only a handful out there and it seems like it is all from a single scene. They managed to really keep the film production closed doors as much as possible.

Well TDKR pretty much sells itself :lol:. Superman doesn't right now IMO. A lot of the general audience think he is an uninteresting boy scout or still have bad feelings from Superman Returns
The movie is done shooting, they're just working on post-production now.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xk44uvd49kqttxt - Link to Comic-Con footage. (very bad quality)

:smh: my body is too ready. that trailer was ridiculous..

Back
Top Bottom