Man Punched so hard..loses half his head :X

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

The definition of getting your wig pushed back....
smh.gif
24qslc7.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Feel bad for homie, his life is pretty much over at this point. I'm sure they'll be able to fix his physical appearance abit better with that skullplate they're putting in, but his brain is gonna be a mess.

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

he did it to himself learn how to walk away people its really not worth it sometimes

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

smh.gif
i cant believe some of you think this is funny. imagine if that was you. dudes life is ruined.
Can you read? No one is laughing at what happened to the guy. We laughed at a comment
eyes.gif
so you dont think its a lil wrong to be laughin at that comment? you even said it yourself smh for laughing

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Wow cats, literally knocked his block off.

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ me for laughing

i know i laughed too...but thats just our justice system for letting those guys walk...
smh.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Feel bad for homie, his life is pretty much over at this point. I'm sure they'll be able to fix his physical appearance abit better with that skull plate they're putting in, but his brain is gonna be a mess.

Yeah I'd think the least of his concerns is how he looks. I know I'd just be devastated with loosing so much memory or life opportunities. Dudecan't even get a job now
tired.gif

thats just messed up...and to be honest put your thumb over the messed up part of his picture and he looks like any other dude
frown.gif
Some people need to be heldaccountable for what happened to this man

Originally Posted by CasperJr

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

he did it to himself learn how to walk away people its really not worth it sometimes

woah tough guy...when was the last time you saw some %#$@ talk go down like that. **** if you think dude had it coming
sick.gif

Unbelievable that those who did this are getting away with it

really feel bad for him, it's just not right that justice won't be served

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by CasperJr

woah tough guy...when was the last time you saw some %#$@ talk go down like that. **** if you think dude had it coming
sick.gif

reading comprehension isnt your strong point huh.at wat point did i say he had this coming to him............

Back
Top Bottom