Man rapes 9 month old girl, surgery required.

Why do people even post these threads? It's the same replies over and over, "What's wrong with the world," "Kill him" and stuff.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

gonna tear his %$% open like he was that 9 month old when he gets to prison
This is why I'm always for sending people to jail instead of the death penalty. If he goes to jail, the other inmates will destroy this dude.

disgusting....
smh.gif

He will definitely get his in lockup. I got tears in my eyes thinking about the poor baby and looking at my daughter as she sleeps thinking what i would do to a person like that if I had an opportunity.

they should just chain this guy up in a room and only the baby's father should have the key, jail is too good for this collection of skin and bones. death is too good as well. Atleast for the babies sake, she wont remember the rape like most other victims, hopefully the surgery was able to correct the injuries and she will lead a normal life.

Dude wont make it 24 hrs w/o getting his @$% whooped in the jail/prison. Somebody gonna make an example out of him.

He's definitely gonna catch it in prison. For some reason I always thought child molesters, rapist, etc. don't have anything done to them in prison. I was WRONG. I was watching "Lock-Up Raw" on MSNBC one night and those dudes go in on guys like this. I don't care if the inmates are MS-13, white supremacists; whatever. They find out you molested/raped women (especially little children) they push all that fighting/gangster s**t to side and make life a "living-hell" for guys like that in the article.

P.S. There's going to be a couple CO's that take him to a secluded part of the jail to, "by mistake".

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

He's definitely gonna catch it in prison. For some reason I always thought child molesters, rapist, etc. don't have anything done to them in prison. I was WRONG. I was watching "Lock-Up Raw" on MSNBC one night and those dudes go in on guys like this. I don't care if the inmates are MS-13, white supremacists; whatever. They find out you molested/raped women (especially little children) they push all that fighting/gangster s**t to side and make life a "living-hell" for guys like that in the article.

P.S. There's going to be a couple CO's that take him to a secluded part of the jail to, "by mistake".

saw that too in gangland of the history channel. anyone would definitely be disgusted at his case.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

saw that too in gangland of the history channel. anyone would definitely be disgusted at his case.
smh.gif

Two Aryan Brotherhood  members killed their own father  for this  type of S

Back
Top Bottom