Man they are talking about bringing these BO SC Trainer II's back, good lawd... (no 56k)

had these back in 8th grade...

2 pairs for me if they ever come back out...

been waiting too damn long for these to get the retro treatment...

I'll take these please:
Bo.jpg=600.jpg

og-1989-ds-vtg-sz-2y-nike-air-bo-jackson-trainer.JPG

I am afraid of the butchering of the integrity of the shoe too...
There's a helluva lot a detail in this shoe from the removeable rubberized strap to the rubberized tongue, to the independent soft ankle cuff, to thestriped semi-forebearer-to-flywire stringed tape strap thingys in the front and rear upper.

We can only hope. An please Nike, don't screw up the retro! I wanted a pair of these back in the day. Maybe I'll get my chance now.

Originally Posted by c3tucker

We can only hope. An please Nike, don't screw up the retro! I wanted a pair of these back in the day. Maybe I'll get my chance now.

How screwed up can you get here?
-White based shoe with a grey/black swoosh
-Rubberized colored tongue- CHECK
- Colored outrigger- CHECK
-Colored accent pieces- CHECK

e65350584a5c6210c7b7c55bbded80b6cb30438.jpg

But we all know some funky patent like material is thrown in or a elephant/safari, even a marblized patent.or some new age material that wasnt around when theshoes initially came out make their way on the shoe.. Nike feels they are doing us a favor with a material never once available to be put on a shoe to FINALLYbe put onto a shoe.... sorry nike, it doesnt work that way.

Tinker and Nike knew it from the beginning, and just like the ATIII, the upper is so complex and layered and BUSY, it needs nothing more than a basic colorwayto give it that lasting appeal.. Instead a busy upper is combined with a busy color/material scheme and it messes everything up..

The decade that butchered the BO's is almost over, everyone REJOICE!

Back
Top Bottom